• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Definitive guide to identifying Champion Edition disc runs...

VERY nice thread indeed! I hope it stays stickied. There have been a few very informative threads that are long gone. I wish there was a seperate spot for all of these type threads labled reference or something where you could go and geek out on all of the disc knowledge some members here have to offer. It would be cool to have an entire DG encyclopedia in one spot where only certain members could start threads. Anyway........great job!

The history of the Roc thread, Innova stamps, and Threeputts greatest discs in history come to mind as threads I would like to see next to this one.

Last edited:
1st run ce leopards had like 6 discs in the first batch that were green, I have only seen one ever and it sold for like 375 dollars. I have confirmed this fact.

I also have a 1st run star stamped lime green ce gazelle to.

1st run ce leopards had like 6 discs in the first batch that were green, I have only seen one ever and it sold for like 375 dollars. I have confirmed this fact.

I also have a 1st run star stamped lime green ce gazelle to.

I think I saw the green 1st run in my research somewhere but didn't include it because of the relative rarity. other factors would most likely lead you to a conclusion of 1st run :)

Purple First Run Leopard?

I have this Leopard that meets all standards for being a first run, but I have never seen one in this color. It has the white streaks in it, and the L outside the nipple. Perhaps this is a transitional color? Can anyone confirm whether it is or isn't a First Run, Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• IMG_3207.jpg
    IMG_3207.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 167
I have this Leopard that meets all standards for being a first run, but I have never seen one in this color. It has the white streaks in it, and the L outside the nipple. Perhaps this is a transitional color? Can anyone confirm whether it is or isn't a First Run, Thanks for the help!

thinking it is. maybe the weight is making it more translucent.

captain jack, I'm not sure what you're referencing but I wouldn't disagree with you.

Side note:

3rd run FXs are marked "FX" while 3rd run FLs are marked "F"
4th and 5th run FXs are marked "F" while 4th and 5th run FLs are marked "FL"

Also 1st run TLs are marked "TL" while 3rd run TLs are marked "T"
4th run TBs are marked "T". I am not really sure if they made 4th or 5th run TLs besides the swoosh stamps...

Last edited:
This is correct. I have 2 with oil stamps and know they are 2nd runs. White should probably be added to the list of colors for 2nd runs.

Good thread.

I guess it's not there... I'll see if I can find a mod.

Side note:

3rd run FXs are marked "FX" while 3rd run FLs are marked "F"
4th and 5th run FXs are marked "F" while 4th and 5th run FLs are marked "FL"

Also 1st run TLs are marked "TL" while 3rd run TLs are marked "T"
4th run TBs are marked "T". I am not really sure if they made 4th or 5th run TLs besides the swoosh stamps...

thanks sky!

Based on OP can I expect this to be a 5th run?

MINT - New Unthrown CE Leopard, Clear, Yellow, slight dome, black stamp 174g/

DSC09887_zps6d186060.jpg

DSC09888_zps868335b4.jpg

Latest posts