• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Definitive guide to identifying Champion Edition disc runs...

yes, those are final run. they are TL's and say CE Teebird in the swoosh.

I was referring to these non-swoosh ones on the bottom of the page. They are labeled Final Run.

2cqz5f9.png

I agree, they do.

Since that discgolftrader site is used by some as a reference, I wanted to know what was up, if they were labeled incorrectly. It sounds like your educated opinion is, yes they are.

Thanks for the replies, great work in this thread.

Thank you for the insight. Can you help me out with the TL on the right? The one on the left fits all the criteria of a 1st run. The right one is a TL rim even though it says T inside the circle. The right one does have a few "white streaks" when held up to the light. It is definitely more taffy than the left one. It has also changed colors over the years. It was originally more red and now it has become more brownish red. I'd say based on your list above that its a 3rd run. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 107
Here is a photo of the right one - 3rd run?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 72
Were the weight markings on 1st run clear blue Valks the same as a the rest of the first run markings?

Thanks for creating this thread! Being new to discing, the information thrown out there can be overwhelming. Not that I plan to collect discs, but these pictures and explanations are very helpful!

So my Valk is a first run because the VK is outside the ring. I wish I hadn't inked my name on it, I only threw it a few times, didn't like the feel of it.

most likely. do the white streak test to verify. I can't remember when they went from VK to VL (or vice versa)

Latest posts