• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DESTROYER destroyers unite!!

I just picked up a dyed champ destroyer out of curiosity, so we'll see how that goes. Wondering how it'll fly compared to my *DS's.

Every Champ Destroyer I've thrown has been more stable than any Star I've ever thrown. If you have a big arm they'll flex out and bomb, but if you don't you'll be disappointed and notice a lack of big distance.

I have one domey dyed Champion that's every bit as stable as a Firebird.

Has anybody seen dx destroyers in the thunderbird blend of dx?

I've neither seen nor heard of ANY other disc being run in the Thunderbird blend of DX. I would love Rocs and Teebirds in that blend too but so far nada. I think the stiff pro pigs from the Innova Factory Store feel the most similar to the Thunderbird blend of anything I've felt.

I've neither seen nor heard of ANY other disc being run in the Thunderbird blend of DX. I would love Rocs and Teebirds in that blend too but so far nada. I think the stiff pro pigs from the Innova Factory Store feel the most similar to the Thunderbird blend of anything I've felt.

I saw a couple of DX VRocs in the PIAS store, and they felt like the better DX (better than the old, slick, waxy DX). Given some time, I hope to see more molds in "Thunderbird DX".

Got out and threw my first round of the year yesterday after work. I got a 160-162g champ destroyer. Really really seems so much easier to throw far on high hyzer lines. Easier than my Stars at least.

Anyone have any idea where I can get one of the armed forces destroyers? Killing me.

From what I can find, they're a Les White stamp. Found a few ended auctions on eBay but nothing right now up and running.

Here's a fixed version of that link: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160106/6bf7227ddf550d04b79b551054a1e763.jpg

6bf7227ddf550d04b79b551054a1e763.jpg

That definitely does look like a Les White stamp; great artwork. I'd buy a couple if I could find them anywhere for a reasonable price!

I don't think the armed forces are widely (well, someone widely as its a limited release) available yet outside of the lucky few who got some early. I would imagine we'll see a decent number of them relatively soon. Now, weather or not you can get them for a reasonable price is highly questionable.

I don't think the armed forces are widely (well, someone widely as its a limited release) available yet outside of the lucky few who got some early. I would imagine we'll see a decent number of them relatively soon. Now, weather or not you can get them for a reasonable price is highly questionable.
I saw one on eBay that went for $40. I think for that stamp, I'd be highly tempted to pay that though. $20 would be so much sweeter though, ha. He has some Wingz stamped Destroyers that look awesome that go for $18-$20, but they're Champ I believe. $25 would be an amazing price for these.

I'd also like to think these would be in line with an event disc or fundraiser disc for PTSD, which makes me want one even more.

These are going for about $150 or so, depending on swirls and color blend. I have #26/110 coming to me!!!

$150? Hahaha, there's a sucker born every minute I guess. It's a sweet stamp and the swirls are nice (but nothing that's not been done before), but $150 is absolutely ridiculous. I've seen first run Destroyers go for less than that. I have serious doubts that anyone will be paying $150 for these in a year, even given the silly price inflation on Facebook groups.

$150? Hahaha, there's a sucker born every minute I guess. It's a sweet stamp and the swirls are nice (but nothing that's not been done before), but $150 is absolutely ridiculous. I've seen first run Destroyers go for less than that. I have serious doubts that anyone will be paying $150 for these in a year, even given the silly price inflation on Facebook groups.

Pretty much all first run destroyers go for a fair amount less than that.

Btw, of the 4 that have sold on eBay, the prices ranged from $55 to $125. That's still silly expensive just for swirly Destroyers with a nice stamp. I might pay $25 for a Destroyer with that stamp. Oh well, guess I'll wait around for the next sweet stamp.