• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

I added Munson Park in Denison to the site. 45 minutes North of McKinney up 75. 9 holes with lots of trees and elevation on all but the first hole.

I.O.M Pro Shop opened today in Haltom City!
Finally a decent west DFW disc shop:

IOM pro shop is a disc golf superstore and music accessories shop, from guitar picks and strings to cables, drum sticks etc. as well as the latest disc golf products. Home of IOM design, with 6 courses already in the ground and several currently in development, the guys of "inches of mercury" will provide all course design and installation services including professional signage. We also offer guitar and music theory instruction, classroom and private.

5012 B Stanley Keller rd. It is at the corner of Haltom and Stanley Keller. Next to the Clown Burger

Cool, I will have to check it out. I remember calling them after finding their info on the Innova website when I used to work in Haltom City area but it was a recording studio or such at that time.

I.O.M Pro Shop opened today in Haltom City!
Finally a decent west DFW disc shop:

IOM pro shop is a disc golf superstore and music accessories shop, from guitar picks and strings to cables, drum sticks etc. as well as the latest disc golf products. Home of IOM design, with 6 courses already in the ground and several currently in development, the guys of "inches of mercury" will provide all course design and installation services including professional signage. We also offer guitar and music theory instruction, classroom and private.

5012 B Stanley Keller rd. It is at the corner of Haltom and Stanley Keller. Next to the Clown Burger

Lol, I grew up on Stanley Keller. Small world!

Tops for a fatty like me...lol
1. Weatherford...no Freaking hills...very HARD to lose a disc.
2a. ZBoaz - HATE creek portion. Imagine, if you will, a hippo trying to climb mud. Can a rope on each side be added somewhere? PLEASE?!?!?
2b. Bicentennial - Up/Down Oww...Up/Down Oww...

Sweet!!

268624_127309524020553_127263710691801_215514_8293049_n.jpg

Friends are awesome. Friends that sponsor are even more awesomer. GlassRoots is open Sat and Sun at the bazzar just out of downtown, in Fort Worth.

A lot of work being done at Northlake Park in Denton, TX. Teeboxes are being added. Longer ones as well as shorter ones......looking like a decent upgrade of the course!

A lot of work being done at Northlake Park in Denton, TX. Teeboxes are being added. Longer ones as well as shorter ones......looking like a decent upgrade of the course!

Are teeboxes installed already? ...or is this just a "going to happen", because they've been talking about this for years.

Has anyone played Trophy Club recently? I'm wondering if it's still really (REALLY) green.

Played it the other day. It is in TERRIBLE shape...worse than when it was first put in. Still no tee boxes and several of the dirt tee boxes are unmarked now because the flags are missing. Fairways for 2 and 3 are awfully overgrown.

I emailed the contact at the Parks and Rec Department in Trophy Club and haven't heard anything back yet. Also, gave the heads up to Teague, so he can find out what the deal is.

Is anything going on in the morning (7/4) at Lester Lorch? I am driving an hour to play both of them and don't wanna be disappointed. Thanks.

Aparantly, Z-Boaz caught on fire today. I was there and only heard sirens. From the video I seen... looks like the damage between 7 fairway and 8 teebox is minimal. Remember guys... it's really dry out there. Take car of your butts, and no fireworks.

Are teeboxes installed already? ...or is this just a "going to happen", because they've been talking about this for years.

teeboxes are actually in the ground. don't know if it's done yet as i've been out of town but i know for a fact that they started.

Aparantly, Z-Boaz caught on fire today. I was there and only heard sirens. From the video I seen... looks like the damage between 7 fairway and 8 teebox is minimal. Remember guys... it's really dry out there. Take car of your butts, and no fireworks.

Holy sh!t bro that's crazy..that's why my butts always go in my bag and I make sure it's completely out..remember guys if we wanna keep playin these courses we gotta take care of em

Farenheight Fling signups are up.

Pro/Int/Jr - http://www.titledisc.com/node/5264
Adv/Rec - http://www.titledisc.com/node/5263

Be ready to brave the heat at Veterans Park. The format for the event will be two rounds of 18. Regular concrete tee boxes will be used for Round 1, and the short (Wednesday night) tees will be used for Round 2. The two-meter rule is always in effect at Veterans Park.

There will be no players' pack; however, lots of CTPs and other extras will be available during the day.

This event is by pre-registration ONLY. Field is capped at 90 players for the day. You can also register and play on Sunday in the Pro or Intermediate divisions for which you are eligible.

This event is a PDGA C-Tier sanctioned tournament. As such, ALL PDGA rules will be enforced.

Tournament HQ will be the small pavilion behind hole 1's tee box.

Played it the other day. It is in TERRIBLE shape...worse than when it was first put in. Still no tee boxes and several of the dirt tee boxes are unmarked now because the flags are missing. Fairways for 2 and 3 are awfully overgrown.

I emailed the contact at the Parks and Rec Department in Trophy Club and haven't heard anything back yet. Also, gave the heads up to Teague, so he can find out what the deal is.

I'd be curious to know as well. Post here if you find out anything, that's the closest park to me now and even though you have to pay to play ($1), it would still be nice if I have an itch after work or something and don't want to sit in traffic. I'm thinking worst case scenario, just go up there and practice putting on hole 9.