• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

anyone in the Ft Worth area who may be down to throw casual rounds Sept 23-25th weekend, message me, im lookin to meet some new peeps and play some new courses while im in town. il be lookin to play after 5 til sundown..im lookin to play some nice, challenging courses to get my discfix:p

VPO-am is on the schedule now and it's Oct 15-16, so that conflicts with the Magnolia Open.

Wanted to let people know that we will be having a fundraiser for the Crossroads of Life DGC, Sept. 24 10am at Towne Lake. It will be our Sept. bag tag challenge but, you will not have to be a member to play. Cost $5 to play with a $3 optional ace pot.

I wish, along with Im sure a bunch of others I could make it but I cant. I guess #2 will be safe for another couple of weeks

anyone in the Ft Worth area who may be down to throw casual rounds Sept 23-25th weekend, message me, im lookin to meet some new peeps and play some new courses while im in town. il be lookin to play after 5 til sundown..im lookin to play some nice, challenging courses to get my discfix:p

I think McKinney DGA is having a 9:00am mini on Sat. 24th to benefit the new course in Duncanville. Come out to Towne Lake and join in.

Just a heads up my brother found a red Star Boss at Town lake yesterday. He says it was just sitting out in the open. It didn't have a phone number on it. It had what appeared to be a zip code with some illegible scribblings above it and "1 time" off to the right. I'm assuming this belongs to one of you MDGA guys. Please feel free to post here or contact me via private message and we'll get it back to whomever it belongs to. Will repost this in the lost discs thread as well just in case.

Just a heads up my brother found a red Star Boss at Town lake yesterday. He says it was just sitting out in the open. It didn't have a phone number on it. It had what appeared to be a zip code with some illegible scribblings above it and "1 time" off to the right. I'm assuming this belongs to one of you MDGA guys. Please feel free to post here or contact me via private message and we'll get it back to whomever it belongs to. Will repost this in the lost discs thread as well just in case.

I just sent a message to the guy who heads up the MDGA. I will keep you posted when he gets back with me!

You can compare the number on it to my Pdga in my sig

You can compare the number on it to my Pdga in my sig

I had sent a message to DF with the MDGA to see if he knew who it belonged to before I saw your post. I am glad we have honest ppl that return discs or try to find the owners.

That disc is mine! Roc1time stole it from me in a game of checkers...I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!

p.s. it really isn't mine. I just want one of his discs...for my collection...

There are some minis on Friday night after 5, and you should be able to hook up with some good players there and make plans for the weekend. The one closest to Ft Worth is Veterans Park flip dubs at 6pm. The cost is $10 or a disc that is new/barely used and that is better than DX/Pro-d and there is an optional ace pot for an additional $2 plus a $2 ctp that is a different hole every week.

Friday:
North Park - Flip Dubs 6:30pm
Towne Lake - Flip Dubs 6pm
Veterans - Flip Dubs 6pm

I thought discgolfdallas.com was dead, but I met some guys at Paschall who are running minis on Wednesday nights (6pm dubs) and maybe weekends (sat and sun at 11am are on the calendar) and told me to check the site for possible Thursday night mixed dubs. Here are some recent updates I found there:

I'm hosting the 2011 ACE RACE at Paschal Park October 1st at 10 am.... Players packs are $25. You will receive a Discraft Bag, 2 discs a mini and a sticker. This is a $55 dollar value.. If your in please let me know by email or phone.. [email protected]- 972-514-2052..please let me know so I can order packs.

Good news! DiscGolfDallas.com and TitleDISC are going to present the Mesquite Open this year on the weekend of November 12th, and 13th. More details to come soon

Last edited:
Big ups to Steve, Dwayne, and all the team at the McKinney DGA for the funds raised to benefit the new course at Crossroads of Life Church in Duncanville. Now the bridges will be in soon, and you guys can have at least one of the NT series down south some time.

Also, we appreciate the big time hospitality, especially to our young juniors who came up to play in the mini.

Big ups to Steve, Dwayne, and all the team at the McKinney DGA for the funds raised to benefit the new course at Crossroads of Life Church in Duncanville. Now the bridges will be in soon, and you guys can have at least one of the NT series down south some time.

Also, we appreciate the big time hospitality, especially to our young juniors who came up to play in the mini.

Great meeting you guys and thanks for coming up. If we can help with anything else feel free to contact us.

Hey guys, I just felt like I should introduce myself here since I've been trolling for about a few weeks now. I'm a fairly new player (about 3-4 months playing so far) out of McKinney; played a few courses in the area (bethany lakes, grrenbelt park, UTD course, course in plano that I can't remember it's name, and of course towne lake and alex clark).

I usually frequent the alex clark course (every Saturday morning!) though since it's like 5 minutes from where I live currently and it's a fairly easy course for a beginner like me.

TL;DR version:
Hi

Another lurker here. Always down to meet new people in the area to play with. I'm located on the south side of DFW so vets, lester lorch, and crossroads are the courses I visit frequently.

Latest posts