• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

I'm playing Town Lake tomorrow around 2-3 if anybody wants in. Message me.

I'll be getting ready for the game and for denison tomorrow or I would wes

Played Beaver in Cedar Hill yesterday and lost a blue x-out RR on hole 15. If anyone finds it, give the # on the disc a call and I will reward your effort. Thanks, DM

For those who havent been yet, make the trip to Denison...good stuff

Hey, yall ever play that course in Trophy Club, the choose your own adventure course?

We tried it yesterday. Saw three other groups and all but one of us were lost. The first group told us how to start and looking for #4 we only found our way back to #3. Wound up practicing at the baskets across the street from the bathrooms.

Fun course, I think, maybe. Wandering around in the woods (and sticker vines and cactus) has it's pleasures.

Got instructions?

Anyone lose an orange champ valk at Alex Clark last night? Send me a message with what's on the back and I'll gladly return it. There's no name or phone# on it.

Yes it was my buddy that was playing at the tourney with me it is his ace disc i'll pm you. But I thought he said his name and number was on it.

Hole 13 right?

Last edited:
I want to play the beast of a course known as Gateway West.

Honestly, is the back nine playable? I can throw pretty straight, not wild or anything. Should I wait until January or February?

This inquiring mind wants to know...

I was telling my doctor about disc golf and how much weight I've lost and he wants me to send him some info about local courses and such for him to recommend it to patients. Is there a document that contains a list of all the courses in DFW that would be sutiable for beginners, and are safe and well marked, so they won't get lost and will have a good experience?

I was telling my doctor about disc golf and how much weight I've lost and he wants me to send him some info about local courses and such for him to recommend it to patients. Is there a document that contains a list of all the courses in DFW that would be sutiable for beginners, and are safe and well marked, so they won't get lost and will have a good experience?

Jen,

Porter Elementary in Mesquite is the best "beginner" course I know of. They won't lose a disc. There is challenge, but the longest hole is just 305 feet. A lot of elevation changes to get the blood flowing... best on the east side of DFW for beginners. Well maintained, safe and a nice park in general.

In North Richland Hills, Tommy and Sue Brown Park is a little six holer that is geared to the beginner. Flat, but fun for new players. Nice neighborhood too.

There's Alex Clark in McKinney.

L.L. Woods in Lewisville.

I haven't played it, but I've heard that Wellington of Flower Mound is a good beginner course. It is private and run by the HOA, but I don't think they'd get "in a wad" over a couple of beginners playing.

That's about it for what I would recommend for a true newbie.