• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Meet up - Minnesota 2024 - July 13th/14th

I'll be camping. Can't leave here until Friday afternoon due to work, so I'll probably sleep in the car close to the Wisco/Minny border and then drive the last few hours Saturday morning.

Of course that depends on when everyone else is planning on rolling in.

is both days of 13/14 at chains edge
Saturday for sure, there's a few courses to play there that I've never played :)

Sunday we'll see who's around, perhaps that's the day you guys wanna show me what Midwest mountains look like at Mont Du Lac. I'm open to other ideas as well, not really set in stone but my friends who are driving have a say in this too, haha.

We'll be at Chains edge Saturday and then hitting the Breezy Point courses on Sunday. MDL on Monday and Tjader and stuff on Tuesday.
That's what I thought the plan was, but some people got the impression that we'd be at Chains both Saturday and Sunday. I know I saw at least one post up thread that said they were probably coming to Chains on Sunday.

Glad we're clarifying now because I had no idea lol.

Only thing is for me I have to be back at the airport in Chicago in the afternoon on that Wednesday.

This is what I had thought the plan was for months now lol. Sillybizz will get his Midwest mountains this way. I already got screwed out of MDL a few years ago so I'm Definitely not missing it this time.

I'm pretty amenable so whatever the group says goes, I'm down unless you march me out to some 1 star elementary school course or something. :p

I'm pretty amenable so whatever the group says goes, I'm down unless you march me out to some 1 star elementary school course or something. :p

I'll be playing all of those the day before the meet up so you're in the clear. I sent @playrecords the list the other day and he said that might be the worst day of disc golf imaginable :ROFLMAO:

I'm down for as much as my foot will handle. It's probably 95% healed, but I haven't played more than 18 holes in a day since late April. We'll see how it feels after a couple of days of multiple courses.

I'm down for as much as my foot will handle. It's probably 95% healed, but I haven't played more than 18 holes in a day since late April. We'll see how it feels after a couple of days of multiple courses.

Get what you can get. Chain's Edge is pretty flat and that should be the main one, I'd assume.

Never played Breezy Point or Mont Du lac. If you play Mont Du Lac then White Cedar is the "must play" one there. I'd prioritize that if possible. I'll get these degenerates to make that happen too. Apparently we're the only two (and playrecords probably) that has any idea what's happening anyway :p

Latest posts