• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
death by hyzer said:
is the stalker going to replace my leopards? hrmmmm....
i need to throw one soon

Maybe your straight fairway driver but I dunno about the Leopard. I think a Impact , Eclipse, or even a Glide might come closer to the Leopard slot. For me, nothing has tempted me to give up my mid 160s dx and 150 star Leopards.

Still, the Stalker is one HECK of an addition to the Discraft lineup and, if I had an all Discraft Bag, it would surely be in there! NICE DISC!

3683166358_b7b09be87d.jpg

MMMmmmm... STALKERS

Hey Discraft if you are even listening. The pro D challengers need to be made firmer (like the old cam todd ones and the orange d's from 4 years ago). Is this possible in the future? Maybee do a special run of Nate Doss ones or something and sell them for more $ or as a fundraiser.

The run that came out about a year ago was just as stiff, if not stiffer, than my CTs. Magnets were just the same.

dgdave said:
The run that came out about a year ago was just as stiff, if not stiffer, than my CTs. Magnets were just the same.

What color did you get that was stiff? I've got some white, blue and yellow ones that are the crappier softer variety.

Orange and Bright ass caution yellow were very stiff, white was pretty stiff, and baby blue was like gateway soft.

TeamTollandDG said:
dgdave said:

What color did you get that was stiff? I've got some white, blue and yellow ones that are the crappier softer variety.

I have a School Bus Yellow Magnet that is super stiff.