• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Giveaways and Reviews

Videos are long... But good job :) You have to be a YouTuber to enter both (and I think subscriber to Go Ham DG). Suckage.

To enter for the Credo you comment on the video filling in the blank:
"The best gift for a disc golfer is ______."

To enter for the Lace, comment on that video filling in the blank:
"If I could name a disc, I would name it ______."

Thanks for promoting Crosslap! Good luck to all that enter both giveaways!

Videos are long... But good job :) You have to be a YouTuber to enter both (and I think subscriber to Go Ham DG). Suckage.

To enter for the Credo you comment on the video filling in the blank:
"The best gift for a disc golfer is ______."

To enter for the Lace, comment on that video filling in the blank:
"If I could name a disc, I would name it ______."

You act like it costs you something or like it is incredibly hard to become a youtube user and subscriber to big john. He's giving stuff away for the price of you subscribing to his videos.

You act like it costs you something or like it is incredibly hard to become a youtube user and subscriber to big john. He's giving stuff away for the price of you subscribing to his videos.

thanks for the support :)

I guess it sounds that way. I don't have a YouTube account and don't plan to have one. That's all. I still watch the videos. I still appreciate that he's giving discs away. It's the same thing with companies and Facebook. "Join and Like..." Well, it leaves those of us who don't want to feed the Facebook machine our personal data out of their promotions and whatnot. That's fine, but I can have the opinion that it's lame, can't I?

Anyway, I appreciated your videos Big John. Thanks for doing them :)

I guess it sounds that way. I don't have a YouTube account and don't plan to have one. That's all. I still watch the videos. I still appreciate that he's giving discs away. It's the same thing with companies and Facebook. "Join and Like..." Well, it leaves those of us who don't want to feed the Facebook machine our personal data out of their promotions and whatnot. That's fine, but I can have the opinion that it's lame, can't I?

Anyway, I appreciated your videos Big John. Thanks for doing them :)

If you have a gmail account for mail, picasa, calendar or whatever, that email address will log you in on youtube. You may already have an account.

If you have a gmail account for mail, picasa, calendar or whatever, that email address will log you in on youtube. You may already have an account.

This^ I technically have two youtube accounts because my school e-mail is a gmail account.

Oh, I won't...

yLmzet.jpg