• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc Golf Vending Machine

Been wondering how long this would take to hit the forums. Teeboxx launches on the first day of spring, then much more info will be available (as far as I know) I'm left in the dark on most everything, so don't expect me to be able to shed too much light, but I can address some questions about the product, my dad is part owner, this is the company I turned down a sponsorship from Dynamic Discs to support. Teeboxx will be a force in this sport in the coming years, and this vending machine is a foundation for many exciting things to come. The first machine was installed in Miami at Kendall Indian Hammocks DGC, there is a seemingly endless list of locations that are in the works to recieve a machine all over the country.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:thmbup:

:cool:

I think this is a phenomenal idea, but would rather see it more Redbox style: touch screen where you choose weight and color, rather than like a candy machine.

Maybe in the future...

Interesting concept. I have a feeling that established disc golfers arn't the target audience. I.e, you don't get to pick your weight or color, and you can only choose from the 15 discs in the front of each row. I only see these being located in very well established parks. Otherwise, I see it being an easy target for thieves. One broken front window = 150ish easy to grab discs.

Correct, target audience is anybody that's willing to buy a disc without being able to fondle it, which might be rec players that want that shiny tye died disc, a person interested in trying the sport right then and there, or an established player that sees something they need to immediately replace or are interested in trying out.

The security measures have been quite extensively thought out, security cameras, durable construction.

omg we're turning in to Japan.... soon you'll be able to buy used panties here too.

110827_nakano_broadway_otaku_tokyo_shops_anime_vinyl_toys_7.jpg

If only you knew what the tenga egg was...youtube it if you're curious, you might be surprised. :|

As for the actual topic, it's nice but I like to be able to pick weight/color. Plus what if your disc gets stuck and doesn't fall. D:

so you can get your egg on while sniffing used panties.... let's go to japan!!!

I like the machine design and colors. Name is catchy too, very well done.

Has nobody thought about those times when what you buy doesnt make it all the way out, id be pretty mad if i was out $15+

Lol at tenga egg.

I wonder if there is a good way to determine the weight of a disc in the vending machine before buying...

Yea, if this thing is at a park? It won't last a week. If people have the nuts to steal large metal baskets, they'll take two seconds to bust the window.

Ok what if his was more of a redbox set up and you could rent disc. Lets say you wanted to try the new westside stag before you bought it not charged you 2 dollars a day to use it, but after 10 days it becomes your disc. There has been times I've wanted to try a new disc before committing this could be a good way as well