• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Profile Page......

moose-mdg

""Supporting The Legacy""
Hopefully this thread can help people to understand what disc they have by the profile .....Feel free to post close up pictures with the info so its easy to see....i know we have..."what is this disc worth"...."what is the story on this disc" and others but this one may help to look at before posting in the others.....:thmbup:

somebody bump it so i can post the first set i have

you only need a bump in marketplace, you can double post anywhere else.
we do have a "What is this disc" thread too

you only need a bump in marketplace, you can double post anywhere else.
we do have a "What is this disc" thread too

ohh ok...yeah i know about the others... this one i was hoping for people to be able to just look and not have to ask.....

ohh ok...yeah i know about the others... this one i was hoping for people to be able to just look and not have to ask.....

you want people to know what they are posting? Oh, I see what you are doing.
Like the Eagle and Eagle X and the Teebird vs Teebird-L as well as 1990 Birdies vs 2010 Birdies

I felt a very early run comet last night that Thrembo had, it looked nothing like a comet.

Last edited:
you want people to know what they are posting? Oh, I see what you are doing.
Like the Eagle and Eagle X and the Teebird vs Teebird-L as well as 1990 Birdies vs 2010 Birdies

yeah maybe it will help things out if they can look at a picture first ....because in the other threads everyone asks for them to post a profile pic....if this thread is filled with profile pics it might help ....

freaking innova man...

I have a photo somewhere of the ascent next to a Banshee, TL, XL, and Pro Leopard. I'll see if I can find it

I would like to see flow next to a river. I have both, maybe I should post a pic, but I am lazy.
Maybe a surge side by side with a wriath, some of the usual comparisons.

My address is:
Katana nevacall
the hole on hole 8
right under the stick, Pennsyltucky

IMG01230-20101214-2321.jpg

Monster on the left, Monster-X on the right

i really like this thread, now if I had some pics, or a real camera that would really help.

Cfair, I would love to see the vibram driver next to all the innova fairway drivers.

I'd like to see the T-Rex's many changes too.

firebirds have gone through numerous changes as well. the new champ firebirds are so so soooo much different than CE, 11x, 12x and glo stuff. And of course FLs.

So the story is: I listed the red disc on ebay as a Wraith (oops) and someone told me that the Wraith wasn't out in 2004 (St Patty's tourney stamp). They said maybe it was an Orc. So I asked on here and was pointed to this thread to compare profiles.

I find that taking very close up pics like all of these on the thread are very helpful. I could not tell the difference, with my eye, between all of these until I looked at the pics. This thread leads me to believe that my '04 red disc is an old mold Beast. Here are the pics of it next to a Wraith and an Orc

picture.php

picture.php

This is a cool thread.....I was wondering if someone could put up a profile pick of a Wizard. I'd love to see how the bead/rim looks on one. I have a Warlock but its to understable for me as a putter. But I loved the feel of the plastic. So I'd like to try a Wizard, I just don't know what the rim looks like.....

Hope someone doesn't mind, thanks!