• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Profile Page......

^^ Nice addition. I like seeing the cyclone comparisons, shows why the Zs are bricks.

I just wanted to say that if anyone want anything else compared like I did with the putters get me the pics and I'll do it for you. however I won't take every single request but if it seems like there is interest from a few people in seeing it then I will.

So post up! This thread is a worth while endeavor.

valkwing2.png

Top is a current VL valkyrie
Bottom is a pre-viking VK valkyrie

Nope, its a first run valk.

Have seen VKs in:

1st run DX
regular DX
4x JK Valkyries

Right around the viking release they switched to VL and it wasn't just a name change.

If you look at the old pre-viking Innova site the valk had the same rating as the viking now it has one less stability point.

^^^ for some reason I've had trouble making that work...

hey bill, would you mind sending me some close ups VL VK valks and then a photo of a viking? I'd actually like to do a comparison for those.

Here is a couple more shots, orange is a first run valk VK, blue is a dx VL

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07562.jpg
    DSC07562.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 319
  • DSC07564.jpg
    DSC07564.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 318
great photos, I'll get it up soon (hehe... get it up...)

surprising how diff they are. But also how much that first run reminds me of the ascent, cyclone, and eagle.

it is stamped as Valkyrie, but...

after doing my homework about Valkyrie/Viking mis-stamping, i began to question my champion valk. maybe it's just me, but the nose feels more blunt. is it just me?

16l0brn.jpg

Small font Ontario CAL molding, feels smaller than a Roc in diameter, but definitely not one. Yes pictures stink but someone may be able to tell?
TX states 88' stamp

Attachments

• IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2424.jpg
    IMG_2424.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 17