• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

Well Discmania got me on the new jackal stamp Halloween FD, asked for pink,red or orange color and got the standard swirly turd blend. ��

Well Discmania got me on the new jackal stamp Halloween FD, asked for pink,red or orange color and got the standard swirly turd blend. ��

I asked for no tan or grey, and that I'd ideally like orange/pink, and I ended up with a greyish purple swirl. Not as bad as it could have been, but not amazing. In other FD news I also got a P-line with a big Discmania shield stamp off ebay and that thing is *money*.

Have you thrown it yet? I got a 168g and a 175g. They are both very flat and stable for an FD. Colors aside, I love the way they fly.

Haven't gotten to throw it but the plastic feels great and the flatter profile is comfortable. Discybusiness if the big shield stamp p-line is orange you might have gotten it from me.

Yeah, I guess aesthetic wise mine weren't great looking swirls either.

But they are rigid like Cline, feel good and are stable for an fd.

Their flight and feel was everything I wanted. But i bought them based on that report from discmania-flat and stable.

I'm loving the swirly fd. I can't believe how overstable they are. They almost remind me of an eagle-x flight. I don't think I ever threw a 2nd run fd, how do the swirly fds compare to them?

I'm loving the swirly fd. I can't believe how overstable they are. They almost remind me of an eagle-x flight. I don't think I ever threw a 2nd run fd, how do the swirly fds compare to them?

My first FD was a 2nd run. I was a noob so had no idea what it was at the time, but I thought the FD was my favorite disc because of it. About 10 FDs later, I realized that I just don't like the dome on your typical FD. I heard these were flat so I got one at 167g and 175g. It's the only run of FDs that has come close in my experience. The PLH is identical, but the swirly has about 1mm more dome. I got two more on black Friday, but went with the non-jackal stamps from retailers. They came out the same thankfully.

I have a seasoned Royal Rage that overlaps a bit with the 167g FD, but the 175g is more HSS than the RR right now. I assume I'll get some more flip out of the lightweight one and end up bagging all three of those.

Just got me one based on the chatter about how stable these are. PLH is definitely higher than average, definitely flattish and the plastic is firm. Gonna throw it tomorrow.

Had to pick through the stack at my shop to find one that will be marginally visible. Typical Innova swirly camouflage plastic.

Just got me one based on the chatter about how stable these are. PLH is definitely higher than average, definitely flattish and the plastic is firm. Gonna throw it tomorrow.

Had to pick through the stack at my shop to find one that will be marginally visible. Typical Innova swirly camouflage plastic.

Let us know how it goes. I'm interested to hear what you think.

Let us know how it goes. I'm interested to hear what you think.

Oh hell yes, can confirm this is an OS FD run. Threw it quite a bit today along with a flippy S line and a pretty stable 6th run C line. The swirly is a tick or two more OS than the 6th run.

I'm just easing back in after a couple of months of recovery from non throwing shoulder surgery and I'm weak as a kitten but I'd agree that it's close to an Eagle X with a little better glide. I have two 2nd runs around 169g and the swirly is 175g, I'd say it's every bit as stable as them. Holds up nice to some FH torque.

I don't think I need anything more OS than these for my fairway lineup. Were you saying there are some stock stamp/color ones out there? I need a couple more of these without the camo swirls.

Oh hell yes, can confirm this is an OS FD run. Threw it quite a bit today along with a flippy S line and a pretty stable 6th run C line. The swirly is a tick or two more OS than the 6th run.

I'm just easing back in after a couple of months of recovery from non throwing shoulder surgery and I'm weak as a kitten but I'd agree that it's close to an Eagle X with a little better glide. I have two 2nd runs around 169g and the swirly is 175g, I'd say it's every bit as stable as them. Holds up nice to some FH torque.

I don't think I need anything more OS than these for my fairway lineup. Were you saying there are some stock stamp/color ones out there? I need a couple more of these without the camo swirls.

Nice! There are the dealer stamps (mini bar, huk lab, shield type stuff) and the Discmania website Jackal stamped ones. OTB discs had some decent colors last I checked, but the brighter ones trend towards green.

Nice! There are the dealer stamps (mini bar, huk lab, shield type stuff) and the Discmania website Jackal stamped ones. OTB discs had some decent colors last I checked, but the brighter ones trend towards green.

Mine is greenish with a mini huk stamp. Decent visibility for winter at least. Going to Tulsa next week and I'll dig through the stack at the shop there. I need moar of these for sure.

Got a couple of the swirlys to check out. I would love to have something equivalent to the 2nd runs, but in S-Line plastic.

Latest posts