• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

btw the pd is the dream driver of mold minimalists ;)

I would of completely agreed before these C-lines came out. I've got a slightly used S-line that will hold the best anny. I've got another that will flex and the C-line does everything else. I also have no problem getting the S-line to fade right (RHBH) late in its flight. Something I've had a hard time doing without flipping discs before. Lots of clean snap and it goes dead straight and then starts fading right very nicely. They seem to handle wind very well for how glidey of a discs they are. I could add an overstable FR PD or a Firebird to the mix and cover about every shot.

i would really like discmania's next disc to be another fairway driver. pretty much a fairway pd, handle wind, FH option. more stable than a tbird and less than a banshee, but not an eagle. my fingers are crossed

I wouldn't bee surprised if it shared either the banshee, teebird or eagle's wing.

yea i fig if the fd is a stingray? wing i believe with the anhy top

a tee bird and anhy top might be just on the cusp of overstable with no turn
$$$ ... and it would make a seamless transition from the tb i already love

I assume their top adds high speed stability? I.E. wraith 11/5/-1/3 DD 11/5/0/2? RR 9/5/-4/1 TD 10/5/-2/1

yea i fig if the fd is a stingray? wing i believe with the anhy top

a tee bird and anhy top might be just on the cusp of overstable with no turn
$$$ ... and it would make a seamless transition from the tb i already love

FD is definitely not a stingray bottom. More leopard

well i know it adds glide. but the stats dont lie either
mamba is the td2 i think
whats the cd? since ive been loving everything so far, maybe when i loose the flows or they just beat ill try em for for turnovers

well i know it adds glide. but the stats dont lie either
mamba is the td2 i think
whats the cd? since ive been loving everything so far, maybe when i loose the flows or they just beat ill try em for for turnovers

CD is more viking/valk bottom.

Closest thing to a flow would probably be a DD but it would be more stable/overstable than a flow

and as i hold both a fd and leopard, it officially is not the wing.
yet innovas site, and close up of the stingray wing looks convincing
stingray -3, 1 FD -1,1 supports thugs findings, minus the speed

Definitely not stingray, if it's not a complete new design I'd say modified/tooled leopard wing. FD is more convex or bulgy than the leopard but both have a similar bead/lip near the rim.

and as i hold both a fd and leopard, it officially is not the wing.
yet innovas site, and close up of the stingray wing looks convincing
stingray -3, 1 FD -1,1 supports thugs findings, minus the speed

Its like a leopard, but not the leopard wing

And 1000% sure its not a stingray bottom and could never be a stingray bottom. Its a midrange, the FD is faster and could never share the same bottom piece.

its definitely not the stingray bottom. the wing is a modified wing that resembles a leopard wing or archangel wing.

not a stingray
not a stingray
not a stingray

The FD does not have the Anhyzer top, it has the new AA top which is fairly blunt.
The Anhyzer top has the beak-like edge you see on previous Discmania discs.
The bottom most closely resembling the FD that I've seen has been the Leopard, but the Leo's rim is one fifth of a millimeter smaller, and has a deeper notch (it's called a notch, right?). The FD bottom is also brand new and has a diameter of 21.2 mm, whereas the Stingray is a midrange and has a diameter of 21.7, so definitely not a Stingray on all accounts.

all i can say for absolute certainty is it feels great in my hand, produces incredible flight and i would like a more stable compliment to it.

all i can say for absolute certainty is it feels great in my hand, produces incredible flight and i would like a more stable compliment to it.

Have you tried the new c lines? They are more stable than the s lines and a good compliment

its definitely not the stingray bottom. the wing is a modified wing that resembles a leopard wing or archangel wing.

not a stingray
not a stingray
not a stingray

THIS

the md2 has a modified stingray wing, and those feel nothing like the FD.

Latest posts