• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

no its not.

its a archangel top and a new bottom that has been modified. most likely a leo bottom thats been shaved down.

not a tl
not a tb
not a stingray

Last edited:
Have you tried the new c lines? They are more stable than the s lines and a good compliment

Yes, love the c line, only got two rounds in with it, but i love that i can throw it flat to achieve the lines im looking for, rather than hyzer flipping it over like i do with the s. the c to me flys like an out of the box dx teebird. whereas my s is a just a little flippy if i dont hyzer it.

for now the tb and fd work well together for me

booter i can feel your frustration and i assure you its not what i intended when i requested a tb wing and anhy top.

I picked up one of these in the C plastic and threw a round with it today - very happy with the results.

There was a steady crosswind, first from the left, then the right, and this disc held its lines great once I made adjustments. So many of my lighter discs get flippy or get blown around on days like today, and this disc, while only 166, flew right through it, with great, straight flights.

I was hoping for something to replace the Teebird I gave my son, and I think I got it.

the new run of cmd2 are ran in the same plastic. but like the cpd,you wont find them in retailers yet. dgv is the only place that i know of that had the new FLAT stiff cmd2

the new run of cmd2 are ran in the same plastic. but like the cpd,you wont find them in retailers yet. dgv is the only place that i know of that had the new FLAT stiff cmd2

C-MD2 x-outs in that plastic are slowly trickling out. I picked up a handful at my local PIAS.

They are pretty much all out of the Asia open stamps. They now have a different stamp but arr the same runs.

last time i spoke to mark he said he had yellow,merlot and blue maybe? i know for sure he had yellow and orange. he was going to stamp me some yellows but i decided not to get anymore. just ask mark or sharon at dgv and they get you what u need.

Latest posts