• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania PD2 - CHAOS

We've had about 12" total, but I have at least twice that much :).

KC doesn't get tons of snow, and it gets above freezing during the winter enough that it melts away. When I lived in Iowa we would have 1 to 3 feet on the ground at all times.

dgdave said:
My PD2 is not more overstable than a good force. They are about the same. I get a bit more d with the pd2

How much is a good bit. I love my forces, and am alright with my nukes, but the nuke is only a little longer than my broken in forces. If I could have 2-4 Pd2's cover both those discs well I would be tempted. I need to stop switching things up.

Thatdirtykid said:
dgdave said:
My PD2 is not more overstable than a good force. They are about the same. I get a bit more d with the pd2

How much is a good bit. I love my forces, and am alright with my nukes, but the nuke is only a little longer than my broken in forces. If I could have 2-4 Pd2's cover both those discs well I would be tempted. I need to stop switching things up.

The PD2 seems a step or two faster than the Force for sure and may glide a little better as well. Comparing the PD2/Force is like comparing the PD1 with the Avenger...The PD1 is just a little faster/longer with a similar flightpath.

Is the power requirement about the same to fly the same lines (similar to your analogy of the Avenger/ PD1)

Thatdirtykid said:
Is the power requirement about the same to fly the same lines (similar to your analogy of the Avenger/ PD1)

It's pretty close if not the same. The LSS on the PD2 seems to kick in earlier than the Force, but it is also moves a bit more forward as it fades where I always felt like the Force faded late and just kind of dies when it runs out of speed.

I can't wait to get out and throw these again since I have figured out what the hell is wrong with my throw. Hopefully tomorrow

dgdave said:
I can't wait to get out and throw these again since I have figured out what the hell is wrong with my throw. Hopefully tomorrow

since you're at it, can you figure out what the hell is wrong with my throw?

Bad

2011-01-22_10-35-40_112.jpg

Good

2011-01-22_10-36-01_869.jpg

I just don't get it why they're so fascinated with the flame/hair on their stamps, ugly and pointless :/