• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

zj1002 said:
booter said:
KJDog19 said:
tito said:
yeah you know, angled or tapered like a roc plus or teebird plus

oh S***, PD+? :lol:

btw. He was talking about the md2 fiend having the + configuration. Not the pd.

and....its ok to say the word SHIT :lol:

let me know when you buy a TD. i want to try one 8)
oh I'm gonna get one here shortly 8)

Does the TD have a firebird bottom like the rest of the Discmania drivers?

pretty sure the bottoms on all the drivers are different(pd is FB? cd is valk?). the top is the same on all the drivers

edit: damnit jesse

zj1002 said:
pretty sure the bottoms on all the drivers are different(pd is FB? cd is valk?). the top is the same on all the drivers

Ahhhhh. They all have the same top. I knew they all had the same something.

Somebody sell me on the TD. What does it do for me that a Roadrunner does not?

josser said:
zj1002 said:

Ahhhhh. They all have the same top. I knew they all had the same something.

Somebody sell me on the TD. What does it do for me that a Roadrunner does not?
Makes you itch.

yea thats horrible. i only get to say this 1 time in my life because it wouldnt fly any other time but,i was actually looking forward to a cracked out zombie std

booter said:
yea thats horrible. i only get to say this 1 time in my life because it wouldnt fly any other time but,i was actually looking forward to a cracked out zombie std

and what's wrong with a cracked out chimp? I think it's awesome in the most horrible way

HAH! I was just brooding about not being able to get the TD before next month, but now it seems I'm getting one for free. They had a competition on Facebook as the TD and MD2 are going to be released here in Finland on Thursday. I just had to come up with a reason why I needed it (which was that the only non-Discmania disc in my bag was the Sidewinder). Free stuff is always nice, especially when it's the disc I've been waiting for months.

I still need to buy it in C from DGV, as well as C and P-MD2.

(Ps. Yeah, that stamp is really horrid. I think it'd look better without the stripes though. But still, why a monkey? Or is it a chimp?)