• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

in addition to franks question, has anybody thrown or felt a new md2? I'm curious on how the profile looks and feels. It says it's between a coyote and mako. I don't wanna buy one but I love tryin new shit.

I just sent Mark an email about the TD to get some more information. He's normally good at responding to me because he knows we at DGR buy a lot of Discmania discs. :D

Jesse B 707 said:
Frank Delicious said:
Did anyone pick up any of the C TDs from DGV yet?
dude i would have some on the way now if i could get the site to work :( been down all day
workin now........and ive got a pile of plastic headed my way :mrgreen:

Just went downstairs to check my post box, a red max weight S-TD was waiting for me there. Domey, but not poppy top, really yummy gummy S-Line plastic, a bit translucent. I need to go throw it around, and on the way pick up the DGR PDs which arrived today. =)

EDIT: Ugh, wake up properly before you write anything...

I played a round afternoon and started to really use my 162 P-PD for longer anhyzer shots instead of pushing my cyclones. It seems like I can really take nice smooth shots with this now it has some seasoning.

Cheers - Koffee

booter said:
welp. As of lastnight I have
2 c-tds
2 s-tds
3 p-pds
comin in :)

I'm anxious to see how the tds will fly.

If you get tired of one of those C-TDs, I'll trade you a new chief for it.

I just put some TDs in my cart then I stopped and said "what would I use these for?" And emptied my cart. I think this is a first.

dgdave said:
I just put some TDs in my cart then I stopped and said "what would I use these for?" And emptied my cart. I think this is a first.

shocked.jpg

Yeah, if Discmania wanted me to throw their other drivers they shouldn't have made the PD so versatile.

discspeed said:
dgdave said:
Yeah, if Discmania wanted me to throw their other drivers they shouldn't have made the PD so versatile.

time for them to change it to PD+ and ruin the mold