• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

emiller3 said:
Yeah, sounds like a Pro Destroyer, but a little longer. From the video, it looked a little less stable than a new Pro Destroyer. Really interested what people think about this, especially Pro/Echo Star Destroyer throwers.
I don't know, it IS Jussi Meresmaa throwing... =)

I'm a little disappointed to see that based off the initial ratings the C-Lines seem to be just as stable as a regular champ boss. Guess I'll find out for sure in roughly 3-4 days.

jubuttib said:
emiller3 said:
Yeah, sounds like a Pro Destroyer, but a little longer. From the video, it looked a little less stable than a new Pro Destroyer. Really interested what people think about this, especially Pro/Echo Star Destroyer throwers.
I don't know who that is, I'm sure he can bomb. But I still think that looked less stable than a Pro Destroyer if it went 450-470'.

emiller3 said:
jubuttib said:
emiller3 said:
I don't know who that is, I'm sure he can bomb. But I still think that looked less stable than a Pro Destroyer if it went 450-470'.
naw man

At first I wrote off the TD as a failed attempt at producing a very flippy driver. I've since had more practice with it on the field and on the course, and now my max weight red gummy champstar is pretty much a staple in my bag. Not as long as my Pro Destroyers, but very controllable, and depending on the amount of hyzer can handle swooping hyzers, totally straight shots and anhyzers as well. Really diggin' this disc lately.

20gehhl.jpg

Looking good. Though the hair spoils it for me (a bit), it's the flames/fumes from Freak upside down.

jubuttib said:
20gehhl.jpg

Looking good. Though the hair spoils it for me (a bit), it's the flames/fumes from Freak upside down.

Looks like michael jackson in hell. He's coming back to torment the children in their dreams.

lol thanks for sayin that eli. now if i get it im gonna fuckn laugh every time i look at the stamp.

where the fuck do they come up with these stamps lol

Maybe they hired macauley culkin to draw their stamps. He's got some seriously fruity fucked up animosity for inspiration.

eli said:
Looks like michael jackson in hell. He's coming back to torment the children in their dreams.

http://www.facebook.com/discmania#!/photo.php?pid=14184691&fbid=10150232684425541&id=313076980540

Heh, I made the Michael Jackson reference on their Facebook page a week ago, it's especially striking on the white disc.

Small. Just a little one after the flat spot on the wing. The flat spot is where the groove is on the Ps.