• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

For some of the reasons mentioned, and because I need to improve my putting in general, I stopped using my D P2's for main putting duties and started using them for drives and approaches. They are incredibly easy to gauge distances with when approaching because they drop out of the air fairly quick. There are a few holes at Rennaissance Park in Charlotte that require an accurate approach, or you fall 30' down into OB, or putt from a 10' ditch. I've found my soft, almost pro, D P2 has the perfect amount of glide and fade to drop exactly where I want it. For my main putter, I've been using Magics for their extra glide. I've used them for approaches from time to time (and sometimes still do if it's a turnover approach) but I tend to over shoot my target with them.

Looking forward to getting a KC P2 when they come into production!

I like the P2 for putting and have a couple lined up for main putting duties after my current kc aviars wear out. I'm a spin putter and don't really have a problem with the drop on them. The only recent putter I've tried that had too much drop for me are yetis.

Ive been getting some of the Discmania First Runs for a mini collection. Will there be a FD with the "first Run" stamp?

for any discmania needs I suggest contacting Mark Molnar at dgv. 100% chance they are stamped in the states

zj1002 said:
for any discmania needs I suggest contacting Mark Molnar at dgv. 100% chance they are stamped in the states

I emailed him and he said he wont get them :( too expensive to export

zj1002 said:
Discmania has a hot stamper in Finland, I wouldn't count on these being stamped in the States.

seasoned up 2 kc p2s for putting. used them for practice until they lost just a bit of stability. plastic doesn't really chunk up at all. got some gashes but nothing like what you see out of normal kc plastic. definitely is a different blend. the grip reminds me a lot of the grippy 11x aviars that I loved.

Anyone know when retailers are supposed to be getting the new blizzard stuff? I'm interested in the SPD2's too but they just aren't showing up at the places I buy from.

Anyone know how rare or limited the deep in the game stamps are? Got an SPD2 yesterday with the ditg stamp, wasnt sure if i should throw it or not

Mrwick- Disc Nation has them. Or prime or discgolfamerica(free shipping)

I personally just restocked them on Monday

ZJ? You spoke of these KC-P2s becoming stock... Does anyone know if they are still going to be selling them as D-P2s, or will they differentiate the KCs from the standard D-line once they make it into stock?

I think I may have held a pale yellow KC the other day, but I am holding off to make sure I am actually getting a KC-P2. If they are just going to sell them as D-P2s in a new blend, I may have to go back and snag the one I held. It did seem much stiffer.

What you found is not a kc p2. I have held white and yellow STIFF D-line P2s. Basically just a really firm DX. They are nice and very similar but they are not the same as the KC P2s

I dont know anything else when/if they will be stock. I heard through a source at work that they were coming out but there was not a definitely time frame given or what they would look like

La Flama Blanca said:
ZJ? You spoke of these KC-P2s becoming stock... Does anyone know if they are still going to be selling them as D-P2s, or will they differentiate the KCs from the standard D-line once they make it into stock?

I think I may have held a pale yellow KC the other day, but I am holding off to make sure I am actually getting a KC-P2. If they are just going to sell them as D-P2s in a new blend, I may have to go back and snag the one I held. It did seem much stiffer.

What's it feel like? The KC P2s I have are stiff rubberyish.

I have one of the CFR Big D pds and I love it, but its hard to find backups for it. How would the new 12x with the kenny stamp compare? Ive been thinking of trying those. I mainly use it for spike hyzers and utility shots.

Anyone tasted/tested DM Blizzard C-line yet? I have a 150+ DD2 on the way, will report here how she flys. I already have a 175g ES DD2 and a 175g EO2012 Sparkle C-line DD2 (yes, I do throw that occasionally as well, I am not one for keeping the rarer stuff filed away or on the wall. Every disc wants to fly!) and they are both the longest discs in my collection. I have a feeling a lighter version will go FAR.

Mainly on the open range, though. I doubt the extra distance will be so controllable that it will make it into the bag.