• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

zj1002 said:
what how. I was told white was the only color. Did they run more?

I honestly couldn't say. I was just offered more, and couldn't turn them down. It didn't appear as if there were other options.

ZJ, Booter, or anyone else...

How's those C-Line DDs holdin' up? I took mine out cause of some overlap, but I was wondering what people thought of them beat in. What shots are you using them for?

Booter said:
they didnt stay in the bag long enough to get beat. they were like damn cpd2's.

Hahaha. Good point. That was actually the reason why they left my bag. I was just checking to see if there would be reason that I would reconsider. I love the PD2, but I don't like the feel of the rim. My SDS Destroyers feel much more comfy. ETA that I meant in regards to FH shots. For BH shots they both rock,but overall the PD2s seem much more nose/angle sensitive for the lines that I use them for.

Mine found a pond in Waco. Replaced it a really nice gummy/flexy s-DD. Im not a fan of the DM c-line honestly

zj1002 said:
Mine found a pond in Waco. Replaced it a really nice gummy/flexy s-DD. Im not a fan of the DM c-line honestly

You make a good point about DM's C-Line. The only DM c-lines that have stayed in my bag are the old CFR C-PDs, but those were totally different plastic. The + mold CPDs weren't that bad, but I have sooooo many sweet SPDs that they would never find a permanent place in the bag.

ZJ, you throwing just a regular run S-DD? The only S-DDs I have are first runs, which apparently suck according to most posters.

Yeah I like the cfr pd and old md2. The plastic used in c-line the last year just isn't that great. Slick and stiff.

I have a new one. It's the only one i have found like this. Flat, gummy, flexy and just starting to show HSS turn. It fits great inbetween my qolf and quasar

zj1002 said:
Yeah I like the cfr pd and old md2. The plastic used in c-line the last year just isn't that great. Slick and stiff.

I have a new one. It's the only one i have found like this. Flat, gummy, flexy and just starting to show HSS turn. It fits great inbetween my qolf and quasar

I take it you mean new DD?

Yeah bought it like 2 months ago. Perks of receiving at disc nation is feeling all the tasty one-of-a-kind plastic blends that come in.

Fightingthetide said:
Start up the speculation. Discmania (and others) posted on Facebook that something cool is in the works, and subscribing to their YouTube channel would be a "good idea".

I was way off. But this looks like a really well done video series! And apparently it's going to be free.

Fightingthetide said:
Fightingthetide said:
Start up the speculation. Discmania (and others) posted on Facebook that something cool is in the works, and subscribing to their YouTube channel would be a "good idea".

I was way off. But this looks like a really well done video series! And apparently it's going to be free.

That looks so read, I'm stoked!

It's a store in the states with heavy innova/DM ties. Not on the menu however, so you gotta email about availability