• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

kc pro p2 feels sweet

pretty much all of them are flat and slightly concave. I don't have any domey ones. One is almost Yeti concave. Some have off-white swirls, looks awesome.

Feels more like a yeti/jk mixed with kc pro. it is definitely a different kc pro blend from the usually kc avairs. I guess being a test run that makes sense. I really hope this test run turns into a stock run. I won't be letting these go

That description makes me less excited about these. I HATE concave putters and i wanted really stiff. Oh well, if I don't like them, I've got killer trade bait.

dgdave said:
That description makes me less excited about these. I HATE concave putters and i wanted really stiff. Oh well, if I don't like them, I've got killer trade bait.
Can you remember how much the postage was for the SS package? I would be really interested in those, especially if I didn't have to worry about customs.

zj1002 said:
dgdave I'll take them plz! got a king cobra!

Mine is a ok but i'm not sure about declaring them to be the greatest mid. For more power than i have it may be even better than for me. It is a contender for the best mid spot though. Depends on your needs and likes.

dgdave said:
Geez guys. I haven't even gotten them. I may live them.

Plus, Timko dibbed them first

I already passed on some after talking with the source. So I'm out of the dibbing. ZJ, they're all yours!

Start up the speculation. Discmania (and others) posted on Facebook that something cool is in the works, and subscribing to their YouTube channel would be a "good idea".

1 - awesome marketing, great exposure, more hits on YouTube and Facebook
2 - they have us by the balls...unless of course you could care less
3 - production KC/yeti/pro P2's?

I wanted some around 168-170 as a like a lighter putter for putting. The only ones I could get are max weight.

Since switching to the Ion I've got all I need for a driving putter. I think I just need some harder light ones for putting.

Mine came today and I only held them a minute on my break, but they feel real nice. All mine were flat and not concave