• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft needs to step their game back up'

So all these putter predictions and comparisons of the Roach to the Aviar when the closest thing in the Discraft lineup to an Aviar is the Challenger SS. I would shocked if he's not putting with that.

Yeah, but in shape the Roach is the closest. Its rounded edge has the similar hand feel of the straight winged Aviar. Challenger SS has that slight dip and concave feel.

Both are close though. And either in CT plastic would match his McPros out to circle 2.

kevin_bacon_tremors.jpg

Consider it stepped on.

One of my first thoughts on this was the midrange. I don't see him throwing Buzzes and wondering about bagging DGA? Would that be a thing that would be allowed with such a high profile contract?

So from my limited experience with the molds one of my first thoughts is the Quake seems it would suit him more than the Wasp... thoughts?

Quake is considerably more OS than Roc or Roc3. I love my Quake but the Wasp seems to be the choice if he wants to stay with a beaded slightly OS mid.

That said, I imagine McBeth will have a significant influence on new molds with a new deal.

Yeah, but in shape the Roach is the closest. Its rounded edge has the similar hand feel of the straight winged Aviar. Challenger SS has that slight dip and concave feel.

Both are close though. And either in CT plastic would match his McPros out to circle 2.

Him tossing magnets and saying he's always loved them would skyrocket sales.

He can change his bag around all year long. I would expect him too.

I bet we see some discs straight out of Doss's stash as well. Got to have that pro love.

Undertaker is pretty much the Discraft Tracker.
That came out in '05.
Teebird3 came out in 2017.

I liked the tracker. Guess I should check out the undertaker and see if it's like an old friend.

If we're releasing old molds where's mah reaper?

Yeah I was sad to see the Tracker go, but the Undertaker slipped into the slot with ease.

(I think that T3 date is wrong... but the Tracker definitely predated it.)

Yeah I was sad to see the Tracker go, but the Undertaker slipped into the slot with ease.

(I think that T3 date is wrong... but the Tracker definitely predated it.)

Yeah I got you there. I was throwing them around 2006. It was a very underrated mold.

I just meant based on others descriptions of flight that I thought the undertaker was T3 like. If it's more like a tracker though I'm even more interested. The T3 was not for me at all.

That said, I imagine McBeth will have a significant influence on new molds with a new deal.
The Challenger and Wasp both came out when Cam Todd jumped from Innova to Discraft. So it's happened before.

That said (and this goes for every post I make in a McBeth thread) I'm a guy on the Interwebz and I have no idea what is actually going on.

Latest posts