• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Titanium (now with pics)

According to a d'craft pro friend, this is a new high durability plastic blend. Rumors of a more durable GL type plastic. Supposed to be the "best looking plastic on the market". They will need to knock it out of the ballpark in order to look better than Lat64 GL Plastic.

I hope it starts out less slick than goldline. I love the look of goldline but it starts off so slick.

Also discs in this plastic could top the $20 a piece range.

If it's like gl plastic I hope they make it with some bright colors. That's one thing I never understood with lat. Why do you have all these new molds and dope ass plastic in nothing but mostly dull colors.

It'll be interesting to see if Discraft phases out ESP and FLX over the next couple years or so. Around here it's certainly not very popular, especially compared to Star or even Discraft's own Z.

Or maybe this is the first in a long line of "Super Premium" plastics manufacturer's will be rolling out over the next year, or the way I see it...A way to charge us nearly $30 a disc.

$20 is probably top money for the old kelster to pay for a new disc. Bad enough GL is expensive but I chalk that up to importation costs.

Not hearing much on this... got this answer from one of the sponsored pros on what they knew of this...

"Other than the fact that the Paige Pierce Signature Stalker is supposed to be made from the new plastic...not much."

glad to see paige getting a signature disc. don't understand why innova hasn't given one to des or val.
Pironix said:
Not hearing much on this... got this answer from one of the sponsored pros on what they knew of this...

"Other than the fact that the Paige Pierce Signature Stalker is supposed to be made from the new plastic...not much."

Its a new level of plastic. Suppose to be the coolest looking plastic on the market.

Im actually really looking forward to this. Cant wait to get some awsome looking buzzzes.

Liz Lopez just said it was a new plastic that's sweet. Don't think she was supposed to say though.

I wonder if it's going to be cosmetic or something more? I don't care about swirly or sparkly plastic so I'm hoping the latter.