• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Titanium (now with pics)

once again i'm seeing some of the future here...

I see Discraft coming out with a clone of something that another company mastered a few years ago

I see them marketing it as the mad hardest, most thug-ass shit ever, busting outta the dark to attack

I see a photoshop-filter professional humming the Terminator theme while "enhardening" the hardness of the imagery

Discraft is so hard, even their soft plastic is hard.

They should of hired me when I was a freshman in high school, I would of put out a more professional looking ad :lol: Looks like someone downloaded the free trial of PS, googled a few tutorials and found the lens flare filter.

Titanium, eh? Maybe it will be more consistent than Discraft's other plastics?

There isn't much innovation happening with mold shapes recently, so the other direction to improve is materials. MVP is perhaps the best example of innovation in construction. I'm very curious to see how this Titanium works out. I hope it comes out of the injection molding process similar to the most rigid ESP and Z blends, since those have tended to have the best flight characteristics (thinking Z Buzzz, early ESP Cyclones, Z Stalker, etc.).

money 21 said:
glad to see paige getting a signature disc. don't understand why innova hasn't given one to des or val.

Props to Discraft! And yes, I will most definitely be buying a Titanium Page Pierce Stalker.

Leopard said:
I see a photoshop-filter professional humming the Terminator theme while "enhardening" the hardness of the imagery...

I have to admit, it is pretty freaking hard-looking!

Mike C said:
They should of hired me...

Maybe it would help if you were literate in the English language.

JHern said:

I think you need a dictionary, it's self-evident you're wrong. It's also irrelevant to the point I was making.

Mike C said:
JHern said:

I think you need a dictionary, it's self-evident you're wrong.

OK, I'll admit that you're not completely illiterate, since you at least know the difference between "your" and "you're." This is better usage than many others are capable of demonstrating.

Mike C said:
It's also irrelevant to the point I was making.

Just trying to be helpful. Flagrant abuses of the English language always distract from the point you are trying to make. "Should of" is probably the most meaningless combination of English words I've heard. Anyways, it is better to screw up here with your fellow disc golfers on DGR, than some other place where it might carry bad consequences (e.g., a job interview).

titaniums.jpg