• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Titanium (now with pics)

Frank Delicious said:
dude it's a pic
He said play some Kid Rock!!!

mark-it-zero-7547.gif

I just thought about something. Titanium is known for being super strong/tough/hard/stiff and also super lightweight for it's strength. does this mean they are going to be all light weight? I hope not.

Leopard said:
people it's Titanium, not Dumb Theorium.

it's becoming winter and you know what happens when people get bored and trapped in the house too long

spsuC.gif

that's right, dumb internet posts.

Titanium? They're missing the all important urban youth demo, should have named it platinum.

My sleep deprived brain is getting a trip out of these gifs Frankles keeps posting.

So I get that the general thought is that this is a new plastic, but what is the first disc that will be a production run of this plastic? Keep in mind that we have 3 signatures, that tells me that these three players have something in common in there bag, (force, nuke, and buzzz) or that each player will have their own disc. which do you think it will be?

Doss - Force
McCabe - Buzzz or Pred
PP - Stalker

I could see them giving Emac the Buzzz in Ti plastic only.

I think the Buzzz will most def be in Ti. I think it would be cool if the Buzzz has all three of their names on there. and why not throw some of the old school names on there too.
juju has a really good list. but if you think about the other ND sig discs they are only in one plastic. ND Avengers are X only and ND Surges are ESP only. Titanium Force just sounds cool in general.

But all this makes me wonder if they are going to dump X in general and make ESP the new X.

juju said:
Doss - Force
McCabe - Buzzz or Pred
PP - Stalker

I could see them giving Emac the Buzzz in Ti plastic only.
Was thinking the same exact thing. Except it will probably be the more beginner friendly nuke as opposed to the Force imo.

I'll ask Nate to see if he has heard anything, or gotten any samples...but if he is sworn to secrecy, he probably won't tell.

Latest posts