• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Titanium (now with pics)

Interesting note about the lack of a stamp, Mark. Thanks for the insider's lowdown. Cuts out one step in the production process, which is nice unless you're employed as a disc stamper. No amount of acetone will take that puppy off, so I suppose there are some dying fanatics grumbling out there. I like how they look but fear they're slippery. Tell me they're not and let me know when they make some Zones.

Tangentially, there's some footage of Mark and his geezer cohorts in this video I posted yesterday, the first part of the latest episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine:

http://youtu.be/UNpNxstNwSU

Best regards,

Joe

Mark Ellis said:
jubuttib said:
Mark Ellis said:
juju said:
No Ti Buzzz with initial release = Discraft fail

Both Titanium Buzzzes and Buzzz SS's are out.

The graphics on Ti are not hotstamps, they are in the mold.
Oh great, another mold to worry about...

If you really need to worry then you have 15 more molds to worry about. :lol:

15 huh..
Nuke os, drone, zone, magnet, challenger, hornet?, pred (obv), comet, meteor, ss molds surge/avenger/nuke, xl,xs and...... Rattler? Ringer? New mold? Focus? Tracker? Wasp?

Even if the plastic is just Z with some Emac boogers sprinkled in & flies exactly the same as Z (or Emac boogers), it'll sell like a MF'er right out of the gate & DC will make $$. As DC is a corporation, that is its primary goal. So, whether it "needs" it or not, it will be a good thing for DC, at the very least in the short term.

Frank Delicious said:
Comets could be cool, don't really need a pred in that plastic though.

I'm just imagining the brightest pink predator you could see a mile away in Ti. I love pink predators, but yeah all I really need is Z. Pink Ti for annoyance factor.

veganray said:
Even if the plastic is just Z with some Emac boogers sprinkled in & flies exactly the same as Z (or Emac boogers), it'll sell like a MF'er right out of the gate & DC will make $$. As DC is a corporation, that is its primary goal. So, whether it "needs" it or not, it will be a good thing for DC, at the very least in the short term.

"Just like Z plastic, BUT now with EMac boogers!" :lol: I hope Discraft puts that on a poster soon.

64045_10150597782513207_537428206_9357581_795687524_n.jpg

hey look, it's a buzzz

colombo117 said:
Those look nice!

FlipFlat, what is the green one in the top left? I can't make it out.

Not sure, those pics are off of Facebook, not mine. Booter seems pretty confident that it's a Buzzz ss, so I guess I'll go along with that.