• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Got a set of pro d & elite x today. I do like what I got , and I like the feel of the pro d over the dx plastic. The only disc that I already had is the pro d buzz.
My list
XL elite x red
XL pro d white
CRUSH pro d white
BUZZ pro d yellow
AVENGER elite x green
AVENGER SS pro d yellow
SOFT APX elite x red
SURGE elite x red
RINGER pro d red
SOFT FOCUS elite x orange
I think its a good mix of discs. I can give the BUZZ to my son. Can the elite x be dyed?. Most of the stamps look bad , would like to try. I dyed only two champ discs so don't know if it will work.

Just got the remaining 20 discs that I had ordered:

2 - Red CryZtal Stalker
2 - Z Stalker
2 - ESP Surge
3 - FLX Drone
2 - ESP Buzzz
2 - Z Buzzz
2 - Z Avenger SS
2 - ESP Predator (again, not marked as misprints :))
2 - Z Flash
1 - ESP Force

I'd say I'm pretty happy with this haul. I've never heard of CryZtal Stalkers so I was pretty stoked to get two of them. I know a bunch of people that are interested in Drones so I was pleased to get them too. I think I'm done ordering misprints until the Fall so I'll probably order 4 more sets next week :rolleyes:

I'm thinking about splitting a Elite-Z / ESP Package with a friend soon and I'm just curious about what discs are the must haves that could come with the pack. So far the only thing I want is a Buzzz. Can anyone help?

Whatever shows up is really a mixed bag. A "must have" depends on what you need/want. I've had all kinds of discs in my packs including OOP discs. A Buzzz is almost a certainty and results are guaranteed (results not guaranteed). I've had all the premium plastics in the Z/ESP pack:

Elite Z
CryZtal
ESP
FLX

...and here are the molds that I can remember getting so far:

Avenger
Avenger SS
Buzzz
Comet
Crush
Cyclone
Drone
Flash
Focus
Flash
Impact
Meteor
Predator
Reaper
Stalker
Stratus
Surge
Surge SS
Wasp
XL
Xtra

If you and your brah split a pack and you don't get a Buzzz, hit me up and we might be able to work out a trade (or I'd be just as happy to sell you one ;))

I'll probably cry if I don't get a Buzzz. Luckily the guy I might split with is one of those people who throws distance drivers almost exclusively and I'm close to the opposite.

Buuuuut thanks for the offer. I'll definitely get at you if the pack is just alright.

I'll definitely get at you if the pack is just alright.

Ummm...is this good, bad, or...other...? I know what happened to Andy Dufresne when Bogs "got to him". :|

I know I buy a lot of these misprints, but you know I don't work for Discraft, right? :p

I got a nice haul.

CryZtal Buzzz-weight not marked
ESP Buzzz-171
Z Buzzz-177
Z Buzzz-178
ESP Buzzz-172
ESP Avenger SS-164
Z Avenger SS-168
ESP Avenger SS-174
Z Avenger SS-160
ESP Drone-176
ESP Pulse-168
Z Surge w/ Ultra-Grip-174
ESP Surge-173
ESP Predator no misprint stamp-170
ESP Predator no misprint stamp-174
Z Stalker-171
ESP XL-173
Z Flash-169
Z Flick-174
Z Flick-172

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1150232 (Large).jpg
    P1150232 (Large).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Ummm...is this good, bad, or...other...? I know what happened to Andy Dufresne when Bogs "got to him". :|

I know I buy a lot of these misprints, but you know I don't work for Discraft, right? :p

Ahhhhhh not like that! Contact you I mean. Better?

And yeah I know, but with all those misprints you must have something trade-able haha

Ahhhhhh not like that! Contact you I mean. Better?

Yes. Much :thmbup:

I got a nice haul.

CryZtal Buzzz-weight not marked

Nice haul indeed. All the CryZtal discs are marked on the front with a range of weights, but they never mark the exact weight. If I had to guess, I'd bet that the super-sweet rose CryZtal Buzzzy that you got is labeled 173-178g. The CryZtal Stalker I got is marked 172-176g and the CryZtal Avenger SS is 170-174g.

ESP Pulse-168
Z Surge w/ Ultra-Grip-174
Z Flick-174
Z Flick-172

I've never had any of these molds ('specially the Ultra-Grip) in any of my misprint packs :\ I guess I need to buy a few more!

*ignores voice of wife in head*

Nice haul indeed. All the CryZtal discs are marked on the front with a range of weights, but they never mark the exact weight. If I had to guess, I'd bet that the super-sweet rose CryZtal Buzzzy that you got is labeled 173-178g. The CryZtal Stalker I got is marked 172-176g and the CryZtal Avenger SS is 170-174g.

You are correct on the 173-178 part. That's a pretty big margin.

Look what I got in the mail today :thmbup:

First Pic:
Red 173 Elite z Predator
Orange 174 ESP Predator
Orange 168 Elite z Surge SS
Blue 174 "First Run" Elite z Reaper
Blue 175 "First Run" Elite z Reaper
Red 173-178 Cryztal Z Buzzz

2nd Pic: (These four did not have misprint stamp on back as far as I can tell they are perfect)
Orange 165 ESP-FLX Surge
Blue 170 ESP-FLX Predator
Blue 173 ESP-FLX Avenger SS
Yellow 173 ESP Force

Attachments

• 100_0330.jpg
    100_0330.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_0332.jpg
    100_0332.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 39
Also if someone who is more familiar with discraft can enlighten me on the two discs I got that were stamped first run that would be great. Im assuming its the first run of the reaper mold in elite-z plastic but thats just a hunch