• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

Pretty good vid, can't say I agree with him that DX has less glide though. I will say he explained plh better than I've ever heard it explained

I loved the video and I love his insight and especially his enthusiasm he was showing. I do wish we were able to see the flights a bit better.

Dunno if I agree with the dx statement of no glide means more fade.

Probably had a super high plh brick of an eagle, or it has been "tuned" as all non premium discs of that era were by players.

Not related really, but my first "nice" disc was a taffy 10x teebird...lost it in a tree and my buddy who got me playing said an eagle would he a similar replacement. Bought a day glow 10x eagle-x with more CE than taffy to it and hated it...flew more OS than my banshee. Only threw it on flicks and tomahawks but canned 2 aces with it. By that point 11x kc pro tee birds were out and those were way beefier than 10x teebirds. Didn't love the 11x kc pro and fell in love with jk pro valks instead.

I love his genuine enthusiasm for discs.

I also think it is wild that top pros seek and cherish discs from their fans. Can you imagine Patrick Mahomes asking fans for specific footballs?

I think you Eagle fans should try the 3rd tooling FD2. The plastic blend feels amazing. Pretty grippy/stiff for C-line and it's finger-printy. Huge fan of the 3rd tooling. They're board flat.

Did some research and it's an FD3 top with TL3 bottom.

I think you Eagle fans should try the 3rd tooling FD2. The plastic blend feels amazing. Pretty grippy/stiff for C-line and it's finger-printy. Huge fan of the 3rd tooling. They're board flat.

Did some research and it's an FD3 top with TL3 bottom.

How would you know it's a 3rd tooling?

I don't think I'll stray away from Eagles though. It's probably one of the last discs I would ever feel the need to remove from my bag.

Lololololol hope you guys like soup bowl eagles.

The gstars were turds.

As were the gstar banshees, could've been awesome if flat...no dice.

Last edited:
That is how to review a disc. Full on deep geeking out on every nuance. I'm going to go down a youtube k-hole on those reviews now.

Latest posts