• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

nohr said:
Even if someone is using another account or another program to bid up something on you who cares? I never understood why people complain that they had to pay close to or actually their max bid. If you didn't want to pay that much then why did you put it as a max bid? If you are worried about these practices going on then don't put a large max bid in there.
cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

Six blueberry discs on ebay right now. About 11 pages of rare discs. Kind of defeats the purpose of using rare to get more hits when everyone does it.

I like this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultra-Rare-Sand-CE-Monster-Disc-Golf-MINT-176g_W0QQitemZ290420659837QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439e6b967d I think he is my favorite seller. He just makes shit up and uses "ultra rare." What comes after ultra rare?

ebay superstar said:
This is an extremely rare Pro Line Monster. It is one of the first to have the Sand Dollar Pattern Dye! It has a written weight of 175g and is accurately scale weighed at 176.3g!! It does NOT get much better than this one! This plastic will last forever!

I thought this one was funny "excellent plus condition"... what is excellent plus you ask? used of course. Brilliant!
Here is a *perfectly broken in, *light use, *very clean, *with no writing
FIRST RUN CE VALKYRIE
Most of you realize these were produced with what is considered the Finest, most durable golf disc plastic ever :
*Original Champion Edition*
This disc is incapable of being beat up & is in 'EXCELLENT PLUS' Condition

jsun3thousand said:
I like this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultra-Rare-Sand-CE-Monster-Disc-Golf-MINT-176g_W0QQitemZ290420659837QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439e6b967d I think he is my favorite seller. He just makes shit up and uses "ultra rare." What comes after ultra rare?

ebay superstar said:
This is an extremely rare Pro Line Monster. It is one of the first to have the Sand Dollar Pattern Dye! It has a written weight of 175g and is accurately scale weighed at 176.3g!! It does NOT get much better than this one! This plastic will last forever!

Does the weight make the disc too heavy for pdga tournaments?

Steve said:
jsun3thousand said:

ebay superstar said:

Maximum weight for PDGA regulation discs is 200 grams.

cjskier said:
Steve said:
jsun3thousand said:

ebay superstar said:

Maximum weight for PDGA regulation discs is 200 grams.
I thought it was based on disc diameter

jsun3thousand said:

ebay superstar said:

I actually bought some discs from that guy offline, emailed him back and fourth got pics and we worked out a reasonable price, he's got some really cool stuff and will work deals really well. Good dude, so if you don't like the ebay price email him and see what else he's got.

Tim Red Beard said:
jsun3thousand said:

ebay superstar said:

I actually bought some discs from that guy offline, emailed him back and fourth got pics and we worked out a reasonable price, he's got some really cool stuff and will work deals really well. Good dude, so if you don't like the ebay price email him and see what else he's got.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-USDGC-CE-CHAMPION-STAR-ROC-DISC-GOLF-CANNON-1570_W0QQitemZ350101134089QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5183a75b09

$225 and not even free shipping....

Mr. Plow said:
Tim Red Beard said:
jsun3thousand said:

ebay superstar said:

Yeah, I know Nate (makeyourself0705) and he's a good guy. He and I have traded discs a few times and I got to know him because he bought from me on Ebay. Like Tim said, if he's got something you want send him a message and I'm sure he'd deal with you.

I just got an email from (makeyourself0705) and someone his eBay account is suspended cause someone reported him for "shill bidding". I'm guessing it's someone from here reported him to eBay and accused him of shill bidding with regards to his auctions. I really hope no one from here reported him without talking to him first, he's a very approachable person and really would work a deal outside of eBay for anyone. Also if there is a disc on there, he'd much rather sell it offline then on eBay to save on fees.

TRB

I'm in the middle of an ebay deal with makeyourself0705 right now where my disc is lost in the mail. Hes going to make it right and all it took was a couple of polite emails, seems like a pretty reasonable guy imo.

Tim Red Beard said:
edited down by Frank D by request of TRB. I'm leaving this last line though:

Now it's time to go take a breather cause I'm rip sh!t!!!

TRB

dogcat_calmdown.jpg

Shouldn't you consider that somebody may have had a legitimate reason for the complaint? I doubt that eBay just suspends accounts on the basis of someone's complaint without some sort of investigation.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about the situation and have never bid on anything of his or talked to him