• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

makeyourself23 said:
Final9 has some siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic discs listed on eBay. 8x rocs, Griffins! (when was the last time anyone saw one?!) Chains Aviars, 1st run san marino glow roc..... I need money :shock:
I have noticed these. It sucks that it will still be awhile before my paycheck. :cry: And all of Lion's listed discs here made me practically cry when I realized I had no money.

makeyourself, i love all the stuff you put in your ebay listings to make them seem rare. i really feel you misrepresent your items and are one reason why ebay sucks so bad for disc golf. there are gems on there but there are way too many people selling shit like its gold

Ode said:
makeyourself, i love all the stuff you put in your ebay listings to make them seem rare. i really feel you misrepresent your items and are one reason why ebay sucks so bad for disc golf. there are gems on there but there are way too many people selling shit like its gold
not_this_shit_again.jpg

riverboy said:
Ode said:
not_this_shit_again.jpg

Yes! It's all gonna get blamed on you, riverboy. You are so ultra mega super rare. Dare I say field-tested mint?

thedudeabides said:
I'm still looking for a disc that is guaranteed to bounce back in the fairway when it hits a tree.

Not only do I have the disc you are looking for, but to top it off it's true blueberry with a sand dollar pattern and butterfly nipple, and definitely ultra rare. But the most important thing is, the bounce back is consistent. $150.00 "buy-it-now".

We had a big tourney in March and now a low life is selling water discs on ebay.
He made no attempt to contact owners and he is not a local disc golfer.
I have attempted to find out who he is, no luck.

Watch out, he claims to have a college education!

http://shop.ebay.com/hardcane4znk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I take this personally, it reflects on our tourney.

Post eBay Closing note:
Nickweed nets $343 for 60 discs
Clips bidders for $85 to ship 6 packages

Neighbor has a pit bull named KARMA
Karma is a bitch - Sick him KARMA!!

I love final 9!! its my local pro shop in sacramento theyve got deals out there that are crazy, I picked up 2 8/10 10x firebirds for 20 bucks and they've got all kinds of collectibles for real cheap prices. damn nate, I didnt know so many people disagree with your descriptions, I can vouche hes a good guy/seller and will make any deal good in/out of ebay, hes got alot of cool discs and will work with your budget.

707cnash said:
I love final 9!! its my local pro shop in sacramento theyve got deals out there that are crazy, I picked up 2 8/10 10x firebirds for 20 bucks and they've got all kinds of collectibles for real cheap prices. damn nate, I didnt know so many people disagree with your descriptions, I can vouche hes a good guy/seller and will make any deal good in/out of ebay, hes got alot of cool discs and will work with your budget.

Thanks for the back up man. I have no idea why people have such a problem with me or my descriptions but whatever. To each his own. Have a good one!

Ode said:

Who are you? What is wrong with my listings? Are you telling me first run CE discs are not "gold" in the disc golf community? In my opinion they are. Along with max weight 8x Rocs, hybrid 9x Teebirds.... What exactly are you referring to? Do people just talk shit on here for the hell of it with nothing to back up their claims? Is that how things work now?

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW I MISREPRESENT MY DISCS.

707cnash said:

Hey Corey, I forgot to tell you that I just found an SE Ryhno. I know you said you're a sucker for them so let me know if you are interested. It feels really light (like 160's) but I found it with no name and number (which has not happened very much at all this year. I have already returned 32 discs this season... pretty annoying I never get calls back for my nice plastic but I know it will come around eventually. Shoot me an email and I can send you some pics.

makeyourself23 said:
Do people just talk shit on here for the hell of it with nothing to back up their claims? Is that how things work now?

Are you new to the internet or something? This is rule 1 on internet forums!

Here is one of my auctions, just over a day left.
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-RARE-INNOVA-DISC-GOLF-CE-EAGLE-GREMLIN-AVIAR-MORE-/140405523897?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b0d245b9

Why would you ruin a first run destroyer?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1st-RUN-STAR-DESTROYER-Innova-177-Disc-Golf-Driver-/320534012238?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa150e14e

a CFR dx Teebird? How is that possible?
http://cgi.ebay.com/2000-CFR-TEEBIRD-174-DISC-GOLF-TIME-TEE-BIRD-/160433525122?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255a955182

mzuleger said:
a CFR dx Teebird? How is that possible?
http://cgi.ebay.com/2000-CFR-TEEBIRD-174-DISC-GOLF-TIME-TEE-BIRD-/160433525122?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255a955182
I've had a few of those. I didn't think they were that uncommon?

mobster said:
Mr. Plow said:

I think the confusion is over the "C" standing for candy or champion in CFR.

Exactly... it's not CFR unless it's candy plastic. I suppose I'm just getting picky now?

mzuleger said:
mobster said:
Mr. Plow said:

I think the confusion is over the "C" standing for candy or champion in CFR.

Exactly... it's not CFR unless it's candy plastic. I suppose I'm just getting picky now?

Since when does a Custom Fund Raiser disc have to be candy plastic?