• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

booter said:
because cfr iw usually referred to as candy fund raiser.

I thought that's what it stood for... obviously i was wrong.

In this case i'm the dummy, don't get used to it :wink:

It is Candy or champion fundraiser. TFR is tournament fundraiser that is a regular mold with a tourny stamp

I also thought CFR was candy fundraiser until i got a CFR star disc. Oh, and until i read the last post :D apparently it is custom fundraiser

how desierable are original san marino rocs cause there is a guy that is now selling origninal mold san marino rocs for $10 i have picked one up cause that is all i had but next time i plan on picking up a few and see if i can sell them and if not i will be throwing them but you cant beat a roc for $10

also if anyone want some first run bar stamp gazelles he has a large stack of them for 10 bucks

Mr. Plow said:
cjskier said:
I just got 8 new fly dye elite pro XL's of ebay for 40! WOOT! :D :D :D :D
That's incredible! How'd you pull that off?

Just lucky not too many people saw it I guess. He is throwing in an old comet and x cyclone. I'm stoked, I only have 2. One as a wall hanger and one I have only been throwing on holes with little risk of damaging it. Now I can go wild and throw them all the time.

I am pretty sure that he has been posting about these discs that you can "read print through the lip" for at least a few years. I bought a clear QMS from him about a year and a half ago and he used basically the same description, stating he was down to his "last few gummy discs" with "hand cut flashing". Didn't influence my buying decision, I wanted the disc anyway...

Well at least he comes up with his own descriptions. I dont like calling people out on eBay (because no one is perfect) but DiscGolfMuseum doesnt even write his own descriptions anymore and completely doops people. Here is an auction where he just copy and pasted from Disc Golf Values (where he bought it)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330436596737&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It is giving the impression that they only made weights of that disc from 167-171 when I know for a fact they made them all the up to max weight (I own one) This is whats really wrong with eBay. He also sells first run Xcal xouts as true first runs just because he can get away with it since they dont have a true xout stamp... just watch for it.

makeyourself23 said:
Well at least he comes up with his own descriptions. I dont like calling people out on eBay (because no one is perfect) but DiscGolfMuseum doesnt even write his own descriptions anymore and completely doops people. Here is an auction where he just copy and pasted from Disc Golf Values (where he bought it)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330436596737&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It is giving the impression that they only made weights of that disc from 167-171 when I know for a fact they made them all the up to max weight (I own one) This is whats really wrong with eBay. He also sells first run Xcal xouts as true first runs just because he can get away with it since they dont have a true xout stamp... just watch for it.

I don't mind this at all... it's better than just making shit up like some ebay sellers do.