• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Flipflat said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230497712736&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I've been looking for one of these for a while, and now that it's showed up, it's way over priced! WTF? I hate ebay.

That's not really that over priced for Ebay. I've seen them go for more...

edit: check out the pimp dolphins he's got listed. Sweet. Also most of the discs are marked buy it now OBO, so make an offer... maybe he's just leaning high.

Roy said:
Flipflat said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230497712736&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I've been looking for one of these for a while, and now that it's showed up, it's way over priced! WTF? I hate ebay.

That's not really that over priced for Ebay. I've seen them go for more...

I believe it. But for that price (including $5.50 for shipping) I could get a lighter weight CE Aviar or a CE JLS (with change left over). Both are probably more collectable. Or not. I could be completely wrong. It's tough to measure a disc's value when ebay is the primary marketplace.

Lawlz, I sold an X-OUT jet black dyed CFR Gremlin to a guy on eBay for a GRAND TOTAL of $3.25 and I got an email from him shortly after he received it complaining that I hadn't mentioned a "warp" in the flight plate that was (and I quote) about 4" in diameter and 3/32" deep. For a minute I thought I had sold it to Marmoset and he was playing a caliper joke on me. Nope, this guy was serious.

Jeronimo said:
Lawlz, I sold an X-OUT jet black dyed CFR Gremlin to a guy on eBay for a GRAND TOTAL of $3.25 and I got an email from him shortly after he received it complaining that I hadn't mentioned a "warp" in the flight plate that was (and I quote) about 4" in diameter and 3/32" deep. For a minute I thought I had sold it to Marmoset and he was playing a caliper joke on me. Nope, this guy was serious.

And?

I like this quote from above. "This is the last of my CE collection- all runs of all models. I do not care if any sell, but so many people want to know how to distinguish them. Well here you go............"

jsun3thousand said:
Jeronimo said:

And?

Testicles.

that guy has a lot of other CE discs listed some are nice...very nice
most of them are $200 and up...waaaaaay up
not sure why that X out Valk is $500 when he has nice mint CE stuff for ONLY $400

it's a good job he doesn't care if it sells
I'm guessing he does not cruise this forum

krazybronco said:
Jeronimo said:
ZHE GHHHRRRAIL!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CE-VALKYRIE-PRO...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58890e4ec5

Oh, and for more fun click "view sellers other items".

not trying to get political but look at the question at the bottom ebay page and his answer but what does being a republican have to do with selling a CE valk for 2 grand and charge 5 for shipping have to do with anything
What did you expect from eBay's worst disc seller?

krazybronco said:
Jeronimo said:
ZHE GHHHRRRAIL!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CE-VALKYRIE-PRO...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58890e4ec5

Oh, and for more fun click "view sellers other items".

not trying to get political but look at the question at the bottom ebay page and his answer but what does being a republican have to do with selling a CE valk for 2 grand and charge 5 for shipping have to do with anything

Republicans love cheap CE. Where have you been?

mzuleger said:
Roy said:
Someone tattled on us, lol
Why do you say that? It doesn't look like the listing has changed. I didn't realize this is the buttery nipple guy lol.
I believe he is referring to the part of the question where he mentions he saw this on a message board.

riverboy said:
mzuleger said:
Roy said:
Someone tattled on us, lol
Why do you say that? It doesn't look like the listing has changed. I didn't realize this is the buttery nipple guy lol.
I believe he is referring to the part of the question where he mentions he saw this on a message board.

Right, someone read it and went and sent the guy a copy and paste.

if you have a quick scan over at dgcr you will see that someone started a thread about the holy grail (choking at the cost) then got to looking at the guy's other listings (nice discs but is anyone really going to pay that?)

from there someone took it upon themselves to make comments

DGR need not be taking the hit on this one