• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

peppermack said:
there is apparently no market for Proto Vibram discs, I had the monster and three Bs on there for sale and not a one sold. Friggin Ebay.

I never even saw them. What price did you list them at? BTW, I'm interested in the monster VP.

Seems like a fair price. You might get more hits if you put "CE" in your title... jjkk :D Do you have the ones from the 2006 Maple Hill tournament?

I can tell ya I paid a lot more than 20'bucks for them. I don't have any with the raised VO letters on em. I have 3 green Bs left. I am keeping one A and B for myself.

I am really wondering how these collector Roc's are going to perform. Curious as to whether the "+" is as detested by everyone else as it is by everyone here.

Here is a thread about it makeyourself23
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19304

mobster said:
Jeronimo said:
This shit kinda bugs me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vibram-Prototyp...Grams-NEW-/220657719867?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

I'm not too keen on the selling of "tester" discs (at least not while still in the testing phase). It's personal profit from the charity of Mr. Dodge.

If you read the description it says the seller won it at a tourney, so, yeah...

From what I understand these were not given away at tourney's yet. So I believe the person sell it is probably lying to avoid being taken off the tester list. I haven't even gotten my testers yet and this guy is selling his? Come on now!

We will have to track this guy down and burn a giant V into his head, he will be marked for eternity as a enemy of us Vibram lovers. I am gitty with anticipation to get my tester accents!

Jeronimo said:
I am really wondering how these collector Roc's are going to perform. Curious as to whether the "+" is as detested by everyone else as it is by everyone here.

Roc collectors in the R+ mold will perform just fine because people don't throw any of the collectors from the past couple of years.

However, it sounds like they're not going to release any Rancho Throwers this year, which is unfortunate.

Tim Red Beard said:
mobster said:
Jeronimo said:
This shit kinda bugs me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vibram-Prototyp...Grams-NEW-/220657719867?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

I'm not too keen on the selling of "tester" discs (at least not while still in the testing phase). It's personal profit from the charity of Mr. Dodge.

If you read the description it says the seller won it at a tourney, so, yeah...

From what I understand these were not given away at tourney's yet. So I believe the person sell it is probably lying to avoid being taken off the tester list. I haven't even gotten my testers yet and this guy is selling his? Come on now!

It was probably a donation to a tourny from a dealer who already received it.

The guy selling the vibram test disc is the same guy who was trying to sell the double leopard stamped roc+ for 49.99. Now he only wants 19.99. :crazy:

MOB47 said:
Here is a thread about it makeyourself23
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19304

Thanks... doesnt sound all that sweet for distance but VP's have always offered a great grip when exposed to inclement weather so I could see it offering the same advantage. Kind of like the 10x Gazelle CE hybrid... best blend of plastic ever! Sorry Im done being off topic in this forum.

I dont want to keep getting off topic on this thread (even though I did it. Sorry!) but I was able to try one out while it was raining and super humid. The disc wouldnt dry off at all! I was using a microfiber towel and couldnt get a grip for the life of me. I dont know if its an oil based dye they use for the colors or what but it doesnt work well in wet conditions. I thought it would since Vibram shoe soles offer great control in all elements on various surfaces.