• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Mr. Plow said:
^^^^^How the hell does it work? It says not batteries needed, so it can't be a light can it?

On another note, I just realized Leopard is "Couchcruiser" on Ebay. You know, the Buttery Nipple guy. Was I the only one not privy to this info? :shock:

I should say, based on the same discs (and carpet) I've seen in his pics and the same location it must be him. Just a theory...
Probably a kind of bubble device.
At Leopard=Couchcruiser. He does seem to be the only one on the board who knows who he is in person. :lol:
Don't buy into conspiracies.

riverboy said:
Mr. Plow said:
^^^^^How the hell does it work? It says not batteries needed, so it can't be a light can it?

On another note, I just realized Leopard is "Couchcruiser" on Ebay. You know, the Buttery Nipple guy. Was I the only one not privy to this info? :shock:

I should say, based on the same discs (and carpet) I've seen in his pics and the same location it must be him. Just a theory...
Probably a kind of bubble device.
At Leopard=Couchcruiser. He does seem to be the only one on the board who knows who he is in person. :lol:
Don't buy into conspiracies.
Eh, maybe not. Same location (Austin), and a crap ton of Millennium Omega SS posted by Couchcruiser are what led me to thinking this. I had recently seen a thread by Leopard with a ton of sweet Omega SS too, so naturally I was drawing a correlation. There are a bunch of Austion guys on DGR, do any of you know who Couchcruiser is? He writes up the awesomest descriptions!

Also, that "disc finder" holds an Alka Selzer? So when it goes into the water it will just fizz up? That's hilarious :lol:

Mr. Plow said:

I hope you own a gun because zam is gonna be hunting your ass.

Mr. Plow said:

hahaha shitty detective work!

local; but not me.

edit: couchcruiser = chris hahn (SP?) .. used to sell discs at searight from what i hear

Hoey said:
Yes but, isn't that exactly what Chris Hahn would say though?

Nice plug for Vallejo... ;)
This is an **INCREDIBLY RARE** Vallejo from the early 90s. It is a unique blend from Austin called BLANDATORY... you just won't hear this anywhere else!!* Normal storage wear.

*everywhere else

Leopard said:
edit: couchcruiser = chris hahn (SP?) .. used to sell discs at searight from what i hear

This is true I bought my very first disc from him at searight. A CE Valk for $12, back when CE first came out. I will say Chris was a cool guy at searight and hooked me up with a ton of CE for $12 or dyed for $15 so he hasnt always been a douche and he used to be reasonably priced. However, I totally agree that his ebay sells are full of shenanigans and Im glad you call him out on it as much as you can.

Also as a side note, couchcruiser and eli are booty buddies.

jsun3thousand said:
Mr. Plow said:

I hope you own a gun because zam is gonna be hunting your ass.
Haha! I've already met him when I went into Disc Nation once, but I guarantee you he doesn't know who I am 8) Come and find me Zam! :wink:

Also: My apologies to you Mr. Leopard. I should have never even begun to think you could write up such horribly amazing disc descriptions. Next time I'm in Austin I want to meet Chris Hahn. I bet he's a real winner!

disc junkie said:
Leopard said:

This is true I bought my very first disc from him at searight. A CE Valk for $12, back when CE first came out. I will say Chris was a cool guy at searight and hooked me up with a ton of CE for $12 or dyed for $15 so he hasnt always been a douche and he used to be reasonably priced. However, I totally agree that his ebay sells are full of shenanigans and Im glad you call him out on it as much as you can.

Hey go fuck yourself.

I agree his prices are steep and yeah he's a salesman. I've gone to his house to catch a buzz, pratice putting, and trade/talk plastic. So I ain't got no problems with him. Here's what I figure

1. There's a reason he still has a badass inventory of discs. I've seen some lists of the stuff he has packed away out of state and yeah he's got some serious stacks. You don't want to pay for it then don't.

2. The guy helped me out a fair bit with my form when I was first getting started and he really helped getting plastic out there right at the start of ce production. So yeah, you can knock him but he did play a part in helping to grow the sport in austin.

eli said:
disc junkie said:
Leopard said:

I agree his prices are steep and yeah he's a salesman.
Soooooo, salesman = full of sh!t :?:

makeyourself23 said:
Hey everyone. This is a new auction site for disc related sports ONLY! The creator of it is a really really nice guy and has worked his tail off to create it. Here is the link. It is legit and is sure to take off soon.

http://www.discauctions.com?nrs2=71
@ Roy: Shit. Is that better? :p

Nate, that looks sweet. Who made the site, is it anyone we would know or have purchased discs from?

No man, his name is Todd (weird right? ha) anyway. I got on and had some questions so I emailed him and he ended up calling me. He told me all about what he had to go though in order to get the site up and the reasons were the same as anyone who has ever sold on eBay.,. The fees are ridiculous! He said that he hasnt truly launched the site yet cause he wants it to be perfect but its good to go anyway!! I just bought a disc from the main seller on there and will be setting up my seller account very soon. The more people who switch over, the cheaper the prices!!! Its a quality site with all the same functions as eBay.

makeyourself23 said:
No man, his name is Todd (weird right? ha) anyway. I got on and had some questions so I emailed him and he ended up calling me. He told me all about what he had to go though in order to get the site up and the reasons were the same as anyone who has ever sold on eBay.,. The fees are ridiculous! He said that he hasnt truly launched the site yet cause he wants it to be perfect but its good to go anyway!! I just bought a disc from the main seller on there and will be setting up my seller account very soon. The more people who switch over, the cheaper the prices!!! Its a quality site with all the same functions as eBay.

That's a nice site, but what's to stop the jackasses from ebay posting up buttery nipple crap there?