• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Nothing really but Todd is open to suggestions so if you have an idea, sign up and contact him with it. He's willing to listen to any logical input.

I might use that site
but only for auctions like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Disc-Golf-Mystery-Box-Rare-CE-many-disc-prizes-/200514596970?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eaf99f06a#ht_500wt_1154

Forest says it's like a box of chocolates

ManU said:
I might use that site
but only for auctions like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Disc-Golf-Mystery-Box-Rare-CE-many-disc-prizes-/200514596970?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eaf99f06a#ht_500wt_1154

Forest says it's like a box of chocolates
If I'm not mistaken, that is a specially designed box made of Kevlar and ceramics created to hold the devilhawk. 425 is a steal!

I just got offered $15 for this Super Ultra Rare Gem Mint Pristine Museum Condition Blueberry (Not Really) Glow CE Eagle that is 1/0. Yes, 1/0!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280553932218&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I have received so many ridiculous offers on this disc I added a disclaimer, and I had a hard time being that nice. Some people on Ebay are seriously retarded. One guy asked me how I know it's a glow disc, and why I was selling it. I told him I was selling it because I sell golf discs, and I know it's a glow disc because it glows in the dark :p

It's like that song Flag Pole Sitta, "Only stupid people are breeding". Anyone seen Idiocracy? I think we're already there...

mobster said:
Mr. Plow said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280553932218&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

$100 for a disc and not even free shipping? Booooooo!
:roll:

I'm already losing money on it. Do you sell stuff on Ebay? You can expect to lose around 15% to fees etc. I have $100 in the disc, so you do the math. Not to mention 1/20 auctions is a non-paying bidder.

Should I charge $103.99 and offer free shipping?

That is a very rare disc. They only made 150 of them and they are becoming increasingly hard to find. Especially 170g and above. Ive seen them sell for $150 in the past. $100 with that stamp and weight is a good deal!

mobster said:
Mr. Plow said:

I'm just pullin' your chain, Plow. I'll never have a disc to sell for $100, lol.
Oh, ok :)

I'm just used to dealing with Ebay nitwits is all. You need to use more emoticons to convey you're joking. Something like :p :arrow: :) :mrgreen: :lol: 8) :wink: would work. :mrgreen:

http://cgi.ebay.com/125g-Disc-Golf-Flying-Discs-Set-6-/280508698206?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item414f9f0e5e
pdga approved? lol

Is there anyone else sick of non paying buyers? They can say and do whatever they please with no consequence while sellers have to kiss their royal ass in fear of receiving a negative feedback. You say one wrong word in your description or someone interprets it the wrong way or the post office takes longer than expected because they lost your package or misread the zip code... There are well over a hundred ways things can go badly. Then *poof* your perfect record of 10 years is gone. Why did eBay ever get rid of leaving buyers negative feedback? It doesnt make sense. :x

hey guys help me reality check my buddy..

he's got 2 old-mold glow whippets..
175g
throw in the dark stamp ('94 copyright)
light shielded for 15 years, right after purchase
m-m-m-mint

he decided that, as his favorite trick disc, he wants to keep them and NOT put them on ebay. help me tell him that's crazy. how much would each one be worth?

Leopard said:
hey guys help me reality check my buddy..

he's got 2 old-mold glow whippets..
175g
throw in the dark stamp ('94 copyright)
light shielded for 15 years, right after purchase
m-m-m-mint

he decided that, as his favorite trick disc, he wants to keep them and NOT put them on ebay. help me tell him that's crazy. how much would each one be worth?
Are these the same ones you posted in BST awhile ago with the "Throw-In-The-Dark" stamp? If so, I'm guessing at auction they'd get $15-20 each. Find the right buyer or get lucky and maybe they fetch a little more on Fleabay. They're not really so valuable it's crazy to throw them IMHO. Though, if he likes the old mold Whippets (they are old molds right?) tell him he could probably buy 2 DX for each one of those he sold off. I throw the old mold sometimes, and they're still cheap if you watch some auctions. Hope this helps :D

Leopard said:
Mr. Plow said:
$15-20 each.
well that sucks.. :)

i know he's got better stuff than that
he just can't part with anything :lol:

I know a guy like this. He has 200-300 NEW discs from 1989 to about 2003 from tournament winnings. He no longer plays disc, and they sit in decomposing cardboard boxes under his house. I'm taking 10 chains stamped aviars and close to 100 of CE discs. He talks of selling them and hes not technology savvy. I have offered repeatedly to sell them on ebay for him, and not even take a cut. I just want to see those discs with people that would enjoy them. Most people would hang his discs on a wall, and they sit in the dirt under a house.

Yeah, I'm in too! (wishful thinking)

makeyourself23 said:
Is there anyone else sick of non paying buyers?
This is really pissing me off too... I just sold the same FR Boss on ebay 2 times in a row with non-paying bidders. Very frustrating.

Latest posts