• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

makeyourself23 said:
I have contacted him already. I highly doubt he will respond. There are so many disclaimers that eBay makes you read before leaving a negative feedback about "contacting the seller" but he obviously cannot read so I doubt he'll be able to respond. Im surprised he has a PayPal account. I seriously cannot this shit. :evil: :evil: SELLER beware.

can you respond underneath the negative feedback?

Yes I can but it wont change anything. How do you respond to that? " buyer is an incompetent noob who doesnt understand a thing about collectible discs" ?

MY23
100% is a noble goal. Any prospective buyer with half a brain will read that "3 bubble" negative feedback and understand the source. If it does scare someone away, you may be saving the next headache from an uninformed buyer.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think I have ever looked at a members feedback before placing a bid. I just base my bids on the item listed, don't care whose selling it for any reason.

However my only neutral feed back was form a "potential buyer", they did not pay attention to the "PAYPAL ONLY" thing. That P.O. me.

makeyourself23 said:
Yes I can but it wont change anything. How do you respond to that? " buyer is an incompetent noob who doesnt understand a thing about collectible discs" ?

Just say disc sold was accurately described and included pictures. Something so people know it wasnt a bad deal.

Were there any 11x Champ Aviars which were small beads? I have seen people mistakenly call big beads "small beads" before , and I have seen 15-20 of these and they have all been big beads. Was there a small bead run with the 11x stamp?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220672325490&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Also, I think it's pretty BA that Avery's got his own ballcard now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280564844259&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Mr. Plow said:
Were there any 11x Champ Aviars which were small beads? I have seen people mistakenly call big beads "small beads" before , and I have seen 15-20 of these and they have all been big beads. Was there a small bead run with the 11x stamp?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220672325490&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i've seen 11x small-beads in lighter weights (low 160s included). it was around 2007, the MILL warehouse was still distributing Innova to TX/OK and in the lighter Champ Aviars it looked like they unloaded a bunch of QMegas aka small-bead Champ Aviars.

I'd guess this guy knows the difference between a small bead and big bead

NOHalffastpull said:
MY23
100% is a noble goal. Any prospective buyer with half a brain will read that "3 bubble" negative feedback and understand the source. If it does scare someone away, you may be saving the next headache from an uninformed buyer.

Ive had a perfect record from nearly 10 years (since early 2001) so its very hard for me to swallow. Especially since the guy is retarded (literally) and doesnt understand that he can take it off. He only speaks hill billy and cant comprehend the concept of anything Im trying to convey.... Giving him a refund... Offering to pay for return shipping... I WANT MORE CE AVIARS!! ahhhh

Todd, shoot me a message (or email) about that Gazelle and what you want for it. Cheers everyone!

Mr. Plow said:
Roy said:
I thought most of the 11x champ were small bead
And here I am thinking they're all big beads.... :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up Leopard!
most are big beads, like Zam said there is lots of lighter weight small bead ones floating around but the bulk of 11x champs are big bead

I'd bet a circle stamped puma could fetch $40. That one, probably not :lol:

CE plastic? It obviously doesn't have the Star Stamp, so I'm thinking this dude is full of it. Also, the pearly First Run Spiders were run after CE was done. I have a Pro Line Beast (from one of the last Pro Line runs) that looks just like this and it's most definitely straight Pro. Sure it sort of looks like 1st Run CE, but when you touch it, not so much.

http://cgi.ebay.com/INNOVA-CHAMPION-1st-RUN-CE-RED-SPIDER-174-grams-/280569076658?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4153385bb2

Latest posts