• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

mzuleger said:
Yeah, I'm in too! (wishful thinking)

makeyourself23 said:
Is there anyone else sick of non paying buyers?
This is really pissing me off too... I just sold the same FR Boss on ebay 2 times in a row with non-paying bidders. Very frustrating.
I'm in too. Whatever you 2 have offered I'll pay an extra $1! :twisted:

Non paying bidders. Ugh. I have calculated it recently, and approximately 5% of my auctions are non paying bidders. This is way too high of a number considering Ebay does nothing to reimburse you the initial listing fee.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I was gonna buy that one. Everyone knows the CE 10x are the best. Why'd you have to go and tell everyone about it? :([/quote]

Haha it sold for almost $100!! Thats craziness.

One man's rare disc is another man's K-9 water bowl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Discraft-prototype-Breeze-2003-Ace-Race-disc-174g-RARE-/150497388479?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230a57e7bf

steve timm

NOHalffastpull said:
One man's rare disc is another man's K-9 water bowl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Discraft-prototype-Breeze-2003-Ace-Race-disc-174g-RARE-/150497388479?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230a57e7bf

steve timm

No way that thing is worth a dollar over $20. I just traded a z buzzz for an almost new one with someone on here.

Can we start a thread where we list all the non-paying buyers? Or buyers who send harassing messages? I know we should keep things optimistic but the reality is there are a lot of repeat offenders who get away with this stuff all the time because eGay doesnt care. If we make a list, we can block these people and protect our investments.....

makeyourself23 said:
Can we start a thread where we list all the non-paying buyers? Or buyers who send harassing messages? I know we should keep things optimistic but the reality is there are a lot of repeat offenders who get away with this stuff all the time because eGay doesnt care. If we make a list, we can block these people and protect our investments.....

Go ahead and start a list. you dont need permission :lol:

I've been on Ebay for years and have never had one problem selling discs. What happened to you?

I am tired of reading this sellers lies. He puts one of these Dimple Discs up about every other month.
http://cgi.ebay.com/DIMPLE-DYNAMIC-DISC-MAINSQEEZE-SSD-LOGO-GOLF-/380262760801?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58896d4161

QUOTE FROM DESCRIPTION: i have never seen another one of these discs.
I sent him a question and this is his latest response:
"Thank you Mr rebublican. Why dont you have any friends to talk with instead of persecuting strangers?"

He is so full of shit, I am not a Republican.

There must be a way we can all flood him with questions.
Democrats, Republicans and Independents set couchcruiser straight!!!!!!

steve timm

NOHalffastpull said:
I am tired of reading this sellers lies. He puts one of these Dimple Discs up about every other month. I have sent him a message and he accuses me of not having any friends. That is true but he is still full of shit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIMPLE-DYNAMIC-DISC-MAINSQEEZE-SSD-LOGO-GOLF-/380262760801?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58896d4161

I feel better now.

steve timm

Lol

I've used ebay for the last couple of years and haven't really had any problems. I had two people who were super late paying, one ended up mailing me a money order, but both ended up paying. Takes patience sometimes.

Flipflat said:
NOHalffastpull said:
I am tired of reading this sellers lies. He puts one of these Dimple Discs up about every other month. I have sent him a message and he accuses me of not having any friends. That is true but he is still full of shit.

I feel better now.

steve timm

Lol

I've used ebay for the last couple of years and haven't really had any problems. I had two people who were super late paying, one ended up mailing me a money order, but both ended up paying. Takes patience sometimes.
Do you sell at a high volume, say 20+ discs/items in a week? I am guessing not, because if you did you would have problems. People win my auctions and do not pay and/or respond to messages, or they'll say "Oh, I changed my mind". It has nothing to do with me either, because I am very polite and go out of my way to allow people to pay if they respond to me. The real problem is Ebay allowing people to get away w/not paying and backing out when they win auctions. They need to make people link their Paypal to their Ebay account, and then have a set time frame the amount will automatically be deducted after the auction is won. Problem solved.

Also, I hope that Breeze is worth what he's charging because I have a couple super rare "Magical Blueberry" Ace Race Breezes at home!

Roy said:
makeyourself23 said:

Go ahead and start a list. you dont need permission :lol:

I've been on Ebay for years and have never had one problem selling discs. What happened to you?

This is what happened.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=makeyourself0705&ftab=AllFeedback
This asshole just ruined my perfect track of excellence that I had worked hard to obtain since 2001. ALMOST 10 YEARS!!! Never sent me any message or request to return the disc, just left a feedback over COMMON characteristic of an earlier run disc. I got left a negative feedback over some f :?: cking air bubbles?! They visible from the pictures!!!! I have spent over $100 on discs that have air bubbles in them!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

These incompetent noobs throw around negative feedback like its a walk in the park. What they dont know is I am waiting in the bushes this time. I have your address Member id: utflipflop

makeyourself23 said:
This is what happened.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=makeyourself0705&ftab=AllFeedback
This asshole just ruined my perfect track of excellence that I had worked hard to obtain since 2001. ALMOST 10 YEARS!!! Never sent me any message or request to return the disc, just left a feedback over COMMON characteristic of an earlier run disc. I got left a negative feedback over some f :?: cking air bubbles?! They visible from the pictures!!!! I have spent over $100 on discs that have air bubbles in them!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
They have the power to change the feedback now, so maybe you could take the disc back or refund a little money? Maybe it's not worth it, but that might get them to change the feedback? BTW, I have also sold to that person recently.

Leopard said:
makeyourself23 said:
Member id: utflipflop
Sounds Austiny. PM me the name :)
I think it was Zamson Somethingorother. I could be wrong though. :lol: :wink:

I have contacted him already. I highly doubt he will respond. There are so many disclaimers that eBay makes you read before leaving a negative feedback about "contacting the seller" but he obviously cannot read so I doubt he'll be able to respond. Im surprised he has a PayPal account. I seriously cannot this shit. :evil: :evil: SELLER beware.