• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Yes, those exist. They're often called 18x Rocs, but I've never seen one, so I wouldn't even know what I'm looking at. I would imagine it's a sharp edged Roc (in comparison with the current blunt edged Roc).

cjskier said:
You SOB. I was the one you out bid, but was not home when it finished.
Use Esnipe. Basically, it bids for you at the very last second so you don't have to sit around and twiddle your thumbs while you wait for auctions to end. There's a nominal fee, but it's pretty minimal. It's the only way I bid on Ebay any more.

http://www.esnipe.com/

Ha i lost that one. I bid at the last second but wasn't quite high enough. That is the coolest 10x i have ever seen.

makeyourself23 said:
:idea: :arrow: well yea! the moon landing was totally faked.
:?: Nate, I'm confused. What? :?:

BTW, I agree about the moon landing. Also, Tupac's on a deserted island with Biggie and Elvis. Yes? :wink:

Thats what first came to mind when I read the recent posts... :? Tupac is alive man!! I know it. Im pretty sure I saw a picture of Elvis's head on a toilet but that can be faked. As for Biggie, he might be on that island sweating off that extra weight.

Are you selling all your plastic or is it being reinvested? Sorry if thats too personal on here but you've been unloading quite a bit on the E of Bay's.

makeyourself23 said:
Thats what first came to mind when I read the recent posts... :? Tupac is alive man!! I know it. Im pretty sure I saw a picture of Elvis's head on a toilet but that can be faked. As for Biggie, he might be on that island sweating off that extra weight.

Are you selling all your plastic or is it being reinvested? Sorry if thats too personal on here but you've been unloading quite a bit on the E of Bay's.
Well, I was reinvesting a little of it and part of it was funding a vacation. Buuuuuuuuut, I just found out the Camry needs a new motor :cry: So basically, until I have an extra $2,000 I'll be auctioning a bunch of them off. Ah well, it's not like I needed that many discs. Right?

*thread drift over (I think)

ahhh that sucks. I feel for ya man! I dont want to get rid of any plastic even though I have too many. They're all there for a reason. But bills need to be paid so discs are going up right now... *tear*

Mr. Plow said:
Not Ebay, but look at the prices on these discs! $19.99 for DX? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.skatesonhaight.com/Innova-Disc-Golf-Discs-s/2684.htm
Hey, it's $10 off of the list price. :lol:

^^^^^How the hell does it work? It says not batteries needed, so it can't be a light can it?

On another note, I just realized Leopard is "Couchcruiser" on Ebay. You know, the Buttery Nipple guy. Was I the only one not privy to this info? :shock:

I should say, based on the same discs (and carpet) I've seen in his pics and the same location it must be him. Just a theory...

Mr. Plow said:
On another note, I just realized Leopard is "Couchcruiser" on Ebay. You know, the Buttery Nipple guy. Was I the only one not privy to this info? :shock:

I should say, based on the same discs (and carpet) I've seen in his pics and the same location it must be him. Just a theory...

No way! Got any links/pics of what you're talking about?