• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Electron Baseline Plastic Experimental Formulas 1&2

Bro nobody throws 'yers anymore. I gave up 'rs like weeks ago. Only way I'd throw them is if someone gave me a stack of 's to toss.

For real though.

Base plastic bitches. Please make ions in this. naow.

why? ion aint no wizzard.

I should mention the durability. I probably threw about 30 putts with each disc. I just examined the overmolds and there are several tiny, very shallow indentations on both discs. Nothing you would worry about, but it's clear that these will break in fairly quickly. Which is actually going to be nice for a change, from MVP.

sounds like the zero line stuff

why? ion aint no wizzard.

well duh! its a better feeling as well as superior molded AND flying wizard.

I am going to stop carrying any other discs next season and just play every course with 2 ions.

Wizards are too shallow, so that's exactly why I want a base ion.

:hfive: Real man hands like the feel of the ion.

I've always said Neutron Ions for life. But now I'm not so sure. If they make them in Electron...dang.

yeahhhh crazy huh. id take a firm (hopefully it would be even a touch harder in production to separate the 2 plastics more. . . ) but yeah neutron are my thaaaangs id love to mess around with an electron ion.

Honestly have too many ions I want to putt with already though and that would just complicate my ion situation even further. Realllllllllly want to bag these big bead throw back stamps.

'Member when MVP only had like 3 molds, and you had to bag whatever was released next? Now it's like holy crap they have so much good stuff and you get to choose which one fits your game best. And there's so much more to come...

I'm gonna be like rocthecourse and start posting about the Electron Axis. :p

An Electron Volt or Tesla would instantly make the bag. I'm not powerful/patient enough for fresh ones, but one that broke in more quickly would be a lot of fun.

I would love an electron Amp. I've always wanted but never had the patience to beat up an amp to make it a tick less stable.

I think that the durability seems pretty good. Even though I only threw my pink formula 2 for an hour it held up well after many chain, basket, and pole hits, as well as a few tree branch hits.

The only damage mine has is very slight dinging on the bottom of the rim and just a few scuffs along the way. I definitely wouldn't drive with these discs. They seem like great putt and approaches for sure!

Also I guess I win the blue lottery! So if that's the prototype Atom then what are the rest?