• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Electron Baseline Plastic Experimental Formulas 1&2

I have 4 blue ones and nothing to compare them to. Kinda don't wanna throw them now. Maybe just one. Not sure if that's lucky or not?

So many putter molds now, I'm addicted to putters, so long paychecks.

vPPgREil.jpg

q3dYNRFl.jpg

This one hit the top of the basket number plate, ouch.

What you talkin' 'bout hombre. That disc just got better. That's the point of baseline. It's not like it's gonna eventually saw in half because of that.

Yea i didnt say anything bad, just bummed that it already has a dinger after the first night of practice putts

Yea i didnt say anything bad, just bummed that it already has a dinger after the first night of practice putts

I used to feel the same. Then I learned to cherish those dings. I embrace them as part of the beauty of baseline. I'll even use them to mark where I grab my disc. It'll be okay. :)

August-04-2011-04-24-35-showthread.jpeg

The first cut is the deepest

And you always remember it like " that's the time I tried to chop down a tree with a piece of plastic.". It reinforces my love for my discs. It's like I've thrown my baby* into a tree as hard as I can, headfirst, and then I rush there in a worry only to realize that it's okay, My baby is okay, but it's just going to behave a little different now.

*do not try with real babies.

WOW, so i just took some sandpaper, and lightly rubbed down the disc (formula 1) and this thing feels grippier than ANY vibram, super specialwizard blends, anything innova made 20 years ago, etc.. Just to get that slick out of the box feel off of it.

I ran it under water when i was done to test it when its wet and the grip was better than ANY plastic i have ever tried in my life. It might even be grippier when wet!! this is amazing.

Cant wait to try the production blend, this stuff is exactly what i wanted, i hope it breaks in well.

It could be stiffer though.

i noticed when i kept rubbing my fingers on the overmold it was very similar to a old school pencil eraser. try it'

i noticed when i kept rubbing my fingers on the overmold it was very similar to a old school pencil eraser. try it'

I just tried to erase a pencil mark on a sheet of paper, no joke, it works better than the pencils eraser.. GUYS, MVP is selling us pencil erasers!

the texture which rubbed off on my fingers was very familiar to that and doesn't surprise me at all. I was always flabbergasted by how gateway got away with selling eraser wizards which felt like old dry play-doh.

now all we have to do is wait 10 years till they release 1 existing mold every 3 months as a "new release" in base plastic.. MVP please prove me wrong :)

no its exponential if you haven't noticed. they seem to come out in classes nearly now with some great bonus collector items in the mix. the curve moves up man'

from the most recent legacy interview on whatever TV it sounds like that's his next route to flood like MVP and trilogy have already been doing....

#HYPE.

or #growthesportandsomeother****

Last edited:
i have been out of the loop, do they have a 12 speed destroyer clone yet? Do they have a baseline resistor, envy, volt, motion? I will exit the loop for a while again till all that happens.

You can bet brad and chad have a few of those molds on CAD and then some without the molding issues.. sleep on it'

If they can mold putters and mids to a T like we see to day well drivers and other classes of discs from other companies have a lot of work to do in order to compete at the same scale all things considered -- i think MVP actually has the consistency realm on lockdown being they can make X amount of cores which are identical to different wings or runs/weights really kills it as the smallest parts of injection molding are the most finicky and they can control those.

Last edited:
i have been out of the loop, do they have a 12 speed destroyer clone yet? Do they have a baseline resistor, envy, volt, motion? I will exit the loop for a while again till all that happens.

Passive aggressive Lmao. You're on these forums, you're in the loop and you'd know what's in the works. Don't be that guy. :p

Legacy destroyer clone is garbage.....get this color In this plastic with this stamp and hopefully it will fly properly.....

Actually, taking that perspective, it really is a destroyer clone Lmao.

well innova cant even clone their original destroyer. i wouldnt expect any other companies too, either