• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

I finished in 23rd place overall with 2046 points.
Freaking Worlds and the all the no shows the few weeks before that killed me.
DSCJNKY

you would've been third in dgcr league and won a couple of discs...

for the most part those no-shows killed everyone equally...

here's the winners and the folks who need to send them a new disc:
1st Brall - luke, Hurrican Hagner, Shaun La France, Elderberen, Noodlehyzer
2nd Gwillim- bcr123psu, Greg, Tommy
3rd Biscoe- Zaq, shakatak
4th Mike Harrington- Aaron
5th George - keeps own disc

congrats!

you can sort out addresses etc on this thread or via pm... thanks for playing... please pay up in an honorable fashion.

my address is 8300 Lawyers Rd Spotsylvania, VA 22551 for those who need to send to me...
I will send someone a disc. Even though I didn't participate in the 2nd half of season, I said I would...its only fair. Let me know and I'll send a disc.

I didn't know there was a DGCR league until it was too late. Maybe next year.
DSCJNKY

I will send someone a disc. Even though I didn't participate in the 2nd half of season, I said I would...its only fair. Let me know and I'll send a disc.

you really don't need to but if you're set on it tack it onto brall's winnings- to the victor go the spoils!!:thmbup:

eventhough I didn't participate in the second half; good to see you guys had fun; and thanks again Biscoe for running the thing...

Mike harrington
11709 w. Gilbert avenue
Wauwatosa, wi 53226

thank you everybody and huge thanks to our team captain, biscoe

next year should be a blast with all the upgrades the site will have. i've never ran anything before but i may start a league next season if nobody else does. either way, there will for sure be a league next season either started by me or somebody else that knows how to run these events better.

my address:
John Sales
11300 Somerset Dr. Apt. 237
North Royalton, Ohio, 44133

if for some reason no one is interested running a league next year, i will most likely run one. and if i run one, i'll PM anyone that i think might be interested in the thread once it starts.

if you would like me to send you a PM at the start of the next season then post here. that way you have less chance of missing out on the fun.

i'll give it another shot, especially if all the new improvements on the site are going stong

here's the winners and the folks who need to send them a new disc:
1st Brall - luke, Hurrican Hagner, Shaun La France, Elderberen, Noodlehyzer
2nd Gwillim- bcr123psu, Greg, Tommy
3rd Biscoe- Zaq, shakatak
4th Mike Harrington- Aaron
5th George - keeps own disc

congrats!

you can sort out addresses etc on this thread or via pm... thanks for playing... please pay up in an honorable fashion.

my address is 8300 Lawyers Rd Spotsylvania, VA 22551 for those who need to send to me...

I owe a disc to Gwillim. Did he post an address and I missed it? I sent him a pm, but haven't heard back.

I've had a tough couple weeks cleaning up after the hurricane, which explains my delay, but I'd like to square up with him and send him a disc sometime this week.

i don't think gwillim has posted an addy...i guess he'll get with you guys eventually...

thanks to both my guys for the sweet plastic!

Latest posts