• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

it looks like the leader of the league may be given admin rights to the leagues soon

this means they will be able to do things like setting the amount of points members have to spend, selecting the tournaments... and i hope, admit rights to boot people out of the league /wink

WOW, tough job making picks this round with nearly every top player competing. no mj on the list though as of today.

mj stops by the boards here now and then, anyone know if he'll be there?

Trippin Bill Tommy . . . I still have not received my disc . . . did you send it yet. Im gonna need it because I doubt I am going to win anything this season!

Your disc is on the way. I haven't posted on this forum for a couple months, and there is a reason it didn't go out until now, but I'm not going to share with strangers on the internet. I apologize for the delay, you will have your disc soon.

Your disc is on the way. I haven't posted on this forum for a couple months, and there is a reason it didn't go out until now, but I'm not going to share with strangers on the internet. I apologize for the delay, you will have your disc soon.

Thanks . . . I forgot to mention that I had contact with you recently and I apologize for that. I will update the page when I receive the disc so Trippin Bill doesn't get a bad rap!

It simply was a concern of mine from the beginning, that people think its all fun and games and then decide not to pay up when they don't win. I thought I was going to be the only one ripped off.

Thanks . . . I forgot to mention that I had contact with you recently and I apologize for that. I will update the page when I receive the disc so Trippin Bill doesn't get a bad rap!

It simply was a concern of mine from the beginning, that people think its all fun and games and then decide not to pay up when they don't win. I thought I was going to be the only one ripped off.

No worries I totally understand.

ouch, yeah, matt is in 54th place i think right now. he's hurting, but i hope he picks it up for ya.

i went with the combo of 18, 16, 15, 15 to spend my 64 points and i really got lucky that my 18 point person is doing so well and that i didn't pick matt to fill the 16 point spot (i was seriously considering him).

really comes down to a lot of luck.

sill have rd4, semi's and finals left. matt could still move up.

i needed to change things up because what i had been doing wasn't moving me anywhere, so i went with Nikko (20), schusterick (16), Williams (15), and Myles Harding (13). the top three are in the top 11 and the other is much lower but hopefully it'll play out well

does anyone know anything about the next tour?

will there be one over the winter or is there not enough action for the site to make another tour?

might be pretty boring with only a few low tier tournaments, but im sure i'd still play

Was worlds the last part of this tour? If so, to whom should I send my plastic? If not, I'll wait to get your address :p

nope, still have two more tournaments left. plenty of time for you to move up a few slots ;) you're in 8th right now but only a few points separate you from a few positions higher.

Attachments

• FDG.JPG
    FDG.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
  • FDGa.JPG
    FDGa.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
Dang...I would have done way better if I had just stuck with my picks from the Santa Maria Open. I guess that's what happens when I over think these things.

Damn... I fell from 6th to 40th after worlds. My picks didn't do so hot I guess.
Don't know why I didn't pick 4 Nor-Cal players.
DSCJNKY

nope, still have two more tournaments left. plenty of time for you to move up a few slots ;) you're in 8th right now but only a few points separate you from a few positions higher.

Let's cut to the chase here, I want to take you down ;)

Dang...I would have done way better if I had just stuck with my picks from the Santa Maria Open. I guess that's what happens when I over think these things.

holy crap! if you had stuck with those picks you would have scored 691. you would have been the fourth highest pick out of 1440 people and you'd be in 4th place on vicars. :doh:

holy crap! if you had stuck with those picks you would have scored 691. you would have been the fourth highest pick out of 1440 people and you'd be in 4th place on vicars. :doh:

:doh: is right...Thanks for doing the research for me.

Latest posts