• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

don't forget to update your picks

... although i think most people are just going to stay with the same picks they had for the last one. i know i am. served me well once, meh, why not.

Me not so much. I noticed that Devin Frederick was on the roster, so I picked him (trying to get some local juju) and that freed up some points for me to spend on some bigger names.

One of my previous picks isn't playing in this one, so I dropped him and picked up someone else. then I decided to change just about everyone up, so we'll see.

I think we are down to 6 spots . . 6th place getting nothing but giving nothing also

whoever is running this show next time (won't be me) can feel free to implement whatever they choose.

based on the 16 folks who had players in for week one adjusted payout is now:
1 6
2 4
3 3
4 2
5 1

those who have not paid up for season 1 will not be getting paid should they "cash" in season 2. it's one freaking disc over the course of several months for crying out loud.

Make that 5 spots sorry!

tournament starts tomorrow, update your shiz

i have no clue who to pick. all the guys i picked in the last tournament are gunna be in the vibram open so i'll just stick with them. thinking sucks.

judging by all the discussion on facebook about the fantasy disc golf site there will be a lot of improvements made throughout the winter. site should have more options for next season.

i know i'd like to do this again whenever the next tour starts (end of winter-ish?).

anyone else gunna keep playing?

i'll play but someone else will have to be in charge...

i switched my team up a bit but kept wysocki (best value in fantasy dg)...

I'm in for next time, but I'm not going to throw my hat into the ring to run the thing (that rhymed, BTW).

I switched up my pics quite a bit, but was still left with that last 13-14 point player, so I picked a Lehigh Valley local, Devin Frederick, again. I considered Nate Krahn, but he was too expensive.

i suggested to the sites operator that the league owner have admin privileges to boot people out of leagues.

next season the rules could be something like; if you don't play the first round you are booted, if you do play the first round you are IN even if you quit later. after that the owner just has to assign the winnings and the rest is out of your hand, right?

I'm in for next time, but I'm not going to throw my hat into the ring to run the thing (that rhymed, BTW).

I switched up my pics quite a bit, but was still left with that last 13-14 point player, so I picked a Lehigh Valley local, Devin Frederick, again. I considered Nate Krahn, but he was too expensive.

yeah, if nate's rating was one point lower i would've taken him... big forehand is a tremendous help at maple hill as best i can tell...

looks like our top 5 will remain the same... congrats brall... will post payment details tomorrow once scores are official...

My players finished 1st, 6th, 6th and 9th... Should move me up from 35th place overall.
DSCJNKY

here's the winners and the folks who need to send them a new disc:
1st Brall - luke, Hurrican Hagner, Shaun La France, Elderberen, Noodlehyzer
2nd Gwillim- bcr123psu, Greg, Tommy
3rd Biscoe- Zaq, shakatak
4th Mike Harrington- Aaron
5th George - keeps own disc

congrats!

you can sort out addresses etc on this thread or via pm... thanks for playing... please pay up in an honorable fashion.

my address is 8300 Lawyers Rd Spotsylvania, VA 22551 for those who need to send to me...

I finished in 23rd place overall with 2046 points.
Freaking Worlds and the all the no shows the few weeks before that killed me.
DSCJNKY