• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

I just read on NWDGN that Gwillim got married this weekend. He's probably been busy lately;)

ALSO, I think I'd like to participate in the next round. If the thread is updated I'll probably figure it out.

here's the winners and the folks who need to send them a new disc:
1st Brall - luke, Hurrican Hagner, Shaun La France, Elderberen, Noodlehyzer
2nd Gwillim- bcr123psu, Greg, Tommy
3rd Biscoe- Zaq, shakatak
4th Mike Harrington- Aaron
5th George - keeps own disc

congrats!

you can sort out addresses etc on this thread or via pm... thanks for playing... please pay up in an honorable fashion.

my address is 8300 Lawyers Rd Spotsylvania, VA 22551 for those who need to send to me...

I missed the first week so I thought there was no reason to continue but I always (Unless your JUFF Yahn) my bets. So who gets this 01 usdgc ROC

Last edited:
luke, Elderberen and Noodlehyzer got with me very quickly. still waiting on Hurrican Hagner and Shawn La France.

got a very interesting disc from luke. it's a pro wraith, i don't know a lot about pro but the ones i saw were nothing like this. this one is gummy and very champion like. thought it was champion at first. pretty cool disc man, thanks.

luke, Elderberen and Noodlehyzer got with me very quickly. still waiting on Hurrican Hagner and Shawn La France.

you'll be getting your disc soon, i've been waiting for the axis to come out before i go up to GGGT and drop a massive load of money on discs

What username is Aaron??? . . . just looking to see if/when he has sent the disc to me.

got a very interesting disc from luke. it's a pro wraith, i don't know a lot about pro but the ones i saw were nothing like this. this one is gummy and very champion like. thought it was champion at first. pretty cool disc man, thanks.

You're welcome. Glad you like it.

adh56 has still not sent me my disc for my 4th place finish>???? He said he was going to contact the leader of the league for one reason or another maybe questioning if he needed to send a disc. . . anyone know this guy and can give him a gentle nudge to send me the disc I rightfully won?

Ill be patient, but its always irritating when I would be the first person to send my disc if I lost!

Mike

sorry harr, i don't don't know adh

if anyone does not receive a disc from somebody, please post here because i know that whoever is running the fantasy disc golf league next year would want to know who doesn't pay up.

i've already said that if no one starts up a league next year that i will most likely start one up (i'm a poor choice but it's better than no league at all) and if i start a league i will not allow anyone to join that STILL owes payment for a previous league.

adh56 has still not sent me my disc for my 4th place finish>???? He said he was going to contact the leader of the league for one reason or another maybe questioning if he needed to send a disc. . . anyone know this guy and can give him a gentle nudge to send me the disc I rightfully won?

Ill be patient, but its always irritating when I would be the first person to send my disc if I lost!

Mike

Gwillim hasn't responded to my PM or to this thread. If you don't get your disc in the next week, send me a PM and I'll send you the disc that was intended for him.

adh56 has not sent the disc he owes me . . . biscoe . . . did he ever contact you? He seems to be unwilling to part with a disc almost like he didn't know being in the league required the possibility of losing a disc.

Why me? TWICE?

I never heard from Gwillim, so we can switch it up and adh56 can owe Gwillim a disc. harr0140, PM me your address and I'll get your plaztek in the mail.

adh56 has not sent the disc he owes me . . . biscoe . . . did he ever contact you? He seems to be unwilling to part with a disc almost like he didn't know being in the league required the possibility of losing a disc.

Why me? TWICE?

no idea... rules were laid out as clearly as possible in this thread... you must've done something bad in a previous life...

Year 2 is amping up!

Disc Golfers:

A very humble Thank You to your support in our inaugural season. We're making several changes for our year two launch in January and wanted to hear from you!

While it's not possible to make everyone happy;) We are interested in some feedback to make sure we're not overlooking anything.

Some changes for 2012:
-Small leagues with your buddies will be free! Bring on the trash talk.
-Custom leagues will be available. Users may customize scoring, salary cap, events, and even divisions.
-Prizes. We're working on more of them.
-Highlights. We're looking to highlight more golfers and events in an effort to provide the best information for our users.

What are some of your ideas?

I thought I heard something about it but you didn't mention it above... Will there be a way to set up alternates in the case of no shows?