• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite FH Disc???

when you're a forehand player, every disc is your favorite. except beaded molds and putters.

many, for driving technical teebird and eagles, long drives katana, narrow drives classic ROC or aviar P&A, windy as all hell firebird

I rarely FH except for approaches so I guess my favorite would have to be my KC or JK Aviar. They are what I pull out when I am in a spot where I have a more clear FH route than BH.

most confident in my star wraith, but learning to trust my new champ firebird!

Pro destroyer,nice and beat,seriously the best disc ever,i keep a couple in my bag for flicks,the only way I can break 400 is a nice beat one,unless I use tons of oat on a fresh one,then I could probably do it that way too. :|

no favorites... just different uses and ranges.

171 Champion Boss - Max D. (Cannot flip over); 350'-425'
171 Champion Destroyer - Control D; 300-375'; Turnover Control
169 Star Destroyer (7/10) - Controlled placement, flick, main fairway disc: *no fade; 200-275'
171 Champion Banshee - Powered placements : extreme fade; 200-275; (Soon to be replaced by Glo Firebird - in mail)
171 Champion Rhyno - Controlled Approach; 0-175'
169 DX Roc - 0-20' straight shots.

I am a 60/40 backhand to forehand player. The destroyer, Rhyno and Roc are also mainstays in my BH arsenal. The others are also useful for various shots, lines and playing conditions.

Last edited:
The only disc I can flick reliably is a whippet. That's what I used for the overhead flick flex out that set my alt doubles partner, Miles Seaborn, up for that $500 layup in skins yesterday. I was like, "I have a shot for this." LOL!

I can't remember who sent me a Gateway Evolution Rage for some zipper pulls, but been crushing this thing super straight. Its beat and ugly but becoming my favorite disc in my bag and I'm a Lat 64 lover. Sorry Havoc and Halo! I will only throw this guy forehand!

StarDestroyer.jpg

Destroyers, Beat Star ones are money.

recently though, the Z Nuke has been making it's way into my forehand shots for nice low lasers.

Champ Teebird or Z Avenger for lower power shots.

Latest posts