• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Been struggling with my putting. I think it's because I've always relied on shallow putters but I think I've developed bad habits. Ive started practicing with kc aviars, but think I need something slightly more neutral. Is the clozer what im looking for?

yeah my Clozers are pretty close to KC Aviar stability .. maybe more like a seasoned KC .. like teebz said Clutch would be closer to neutral and prob what you are looking for

Icon Clozer:

9uZAQ3dl.jpg

yQdeIXml.jpg

another weekend without my first "legacy" ace .. damnit i will get one lol .. had some meh runs but nothing crazy :\ ... did have some really fun Mongoose roller shots though :p

I have consider bagging those multiple times, but whenever I take them out of the plastic bags, I come to my senses.

I'll hold onto them until someone offers me something I'd be crazy not to accept.

Depends on if they're first runs or not.

I was referring to bender's wings rival pair, though aqua pinnacle first run anything legacy sells well.

I assume it is the board flat aqua's he is talking about

That's what I'm thinking too. I have a couple stock stamps that had to be from the same run. Super flat and quite beefy for me. Both my whites are the same way.

No wonder I never thought the Rival had much glide, eh?

The flat rivals go surprisingly far, just gotta beat it into them. I love them, especially the gummies. I hate the ones with big shoulders.

Last edited:
Had some fun this past weekend, handled the Clozer in Gravity plastic and it felt real good, then i threw it at a practice basket and fell in love, replaced the ions almost immediately (which is saying a lot, for me). i can't express how familiar they feel and fly right off the shelf, and i was draining most of my putts from the circle almost right away. It may just be that its something different and i needed a change to freshen things up, but i have not felt this confident in my putting in a long time.

I dabbled with a few Legacy molds in the past that friends let me throw, but never gave them an honest chance. So this weekend i bought every mold in every plastic that legacy offers after a local tournament (that was sponsored by legacy) and trying every mold has been like opening a new present that was better than the last, in just one weekend i have switched most of my bag over to Legacy and I am already scoring as good if not better than i was with my old bag.

Looking forward to using their discs this summer, they have created some special discs here and im glad i stepped out of my MVP fetish to experience some real high quality Legacy molds that feel and fly as if they are designed for professional disc golfers.. good job Rico.

Yeah, the clozer fits my hand like a glove but for some reason i cannot bring myself to use or buy one. It fits in my hand better than any other putter has.

Last edited: