• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

^^ nice yeah i have a couple of those blue-ish ones.. havent thrown any of mine yet.. been using the flat stiff 2nd Run Pinnacles for now just b/c they happened to be the first ones i snagged and put in the bag

Thanks, I may have to try some out. I just got a Bandit, Protege Clozer, and Excel Clutch today. I'll have some testing to do here shortly, but I think the Protege plastic is going to be good for putters. Excel...doesn't feel so great, but we'll see. I do like hard / classic plastic for my putters.

I've thrown 1 legend Patriot (slime green), and it's quite a bit more stable than icon. It has very little turn and a significant fade at 320-340 feet. It's comparable to a fresh rival, IMO... It's not a bad thing, it's one mold that gets most of my fairway drives.

Thanks, I may have to try some out. I just got a Bandit, Protege Clozer, and Excel Clutch today. I'll have some testing to do here shortly, but I think the Protege plastic is going to be good for putters. Excel...doesn't feel so great, but we'll see. I do like hard / classic plastic for my putters.

yeah im all about the protege clozers.. my main putter of choice.. hell i have 4-6 in the bag right now lmao .. wow thats a lot but yeah i love them for throwing and putting :D:D

The legend gauges are pretty legit. Definitely going in the bag. They feel and fly nearly identical to my white CE QMS x-outs. Nice to find a semi-available disc to replace those things

I picked up some of the Legend Cannons off the Legacy FB page. I can't wait to throw them, I love the beefy Cannons when you break them in a bit because they keep a good amount of HSS but start losing the fade.

^^ hell yeah dude.. i wish i had the arm speed to even attempt to throw the cannons lol .. i mean i guess i could "attempt" it but :\

The legend gauges are pretty legit. Definitely going in the bag. They feel and fly nearly identical to my white CE QMS x-outs. Nice to find a semi-available disc to replace those things

good to hear.. i havent tried my heavier Legend Gauges yet.. throwing a lighter Legend and heavy Icon atm

after playing this morning, I remember why I love my clutch putters.. I was going to take them out of the bag.. that would have been a bad idea since they are my best putters that I can putt with.

Any word on Pinnacle or Legend Clutches? Not a fan of Icon/Star style plastics but want something premium to drive with along side my SP Breaker.

Any word on Pinnacle or Legend Clutches? Not a fan of Icon/Star style plastics but want something premium to drive with along side my SP Breaker.

I think there were some Legend Clutch protos being auctioned off on the FB Legacy group. Hopefully you'll get your wish some time soon.

i have yet to try the clutch.. its it like the same rim as the clozer just no bead? love my clozers though :) .. had a few more close Legacy Ace runs over the weekend.. basket hit and chain out.. still searching for my first ace with a Legacy disc

DSC03537_zpsfecc01a3.jpg

It might be just me, but for being a beadless putter I think the bottom of the clutch feels kind of beaded in the hand.