• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

My Avery bird wasn't swirly enough for me. I corrected that deficiency:

10931128_10205685851607876_6840648646464414431_n.jpg

Remember how I was bitching about gggt doing dye jobs on all the white teebirds; well. Discs in general, really. If you want some of those really stiff star s/tb marked teebirds, they're all here. Prepare to pay an extra buck or two for these SUPER AWESOME DYE JOBS, BRAH.

:sick:

What a waste. I would have bought these otherwise.

IMAG0272_zpsidwo4exg.jpg~320x480

Remember how I was bitching about gggt doing dye jobs on all the white teebirds; well. Discs in general, really. If you want some of those really stiff star s/tb marked teebirds, they're all here. Prepare to pay an extra buck or two for these SUPER AWESOME DYE JOBS, BRAH.

:sick:

What a waste. I would have bought these otherwise.

IMAG0272_zpsidwo4exg.jpg~320x480

That does suck. I don't even look at dyed discs when I'm looking to buy.

But for whoever was asking where to find them...There's a whole bunch! All max weight.

And two yellow 165 and 166 (penned at 166 and 168) *t, gummy star patent number teebs here as well. And a 170g pinky. Not old though.

Teebird aaaaaaaaace! Hole 9 at the valley, hyzer on the right side over the trees and KABOOM! stuck the chains, didn't even bounce. 6best part? Group of 6 just told me to play theough after o returned one of their hats. Sexy pink teebird, first throw ever.

Hat karma.

Can you see the basket in the winter? Basically a blind shot when the leaves are on.

Nice. :hfive:

Yep! Longest ace to date. I was watching it go behind the trees and thinking "man, that thing is gonna be parked If it gets behind the trees and then it just smashed in. It disappeared for a second behind them and then it was just in the basket, haha.

Compare beat Star vs DX.
Haven't seasoned my EchoStar enough, but do they eventually perform the same duties as your flippiest Bird? Or is a beat DX in a league of its own?

Teebird aaaaaaaaace! Hole 9 at the valley, hyzer on the right side over the trees and KABOOM! stuck the chains, didn't even bounce. 6best part? Group of 6 just told me to play theough after o returned one of their hats. Sexy pink teebird, first throw ever.

Hat karma.

Congratulations, well done! Also, you officially have more aces than me this year... lol

Okay, I've found my disc for the tweener distances between my Destroyers and TeeBirds and it is.... an E* TeeBird! Seriously, given that my max distance is only a little over 400 feet (and average more like 380-390), there isn't really that big of a gap. I gave the Thunderbird a try for a while as a tweener, but it just wasn't that necessary. Then recently I bought my first E* TeeBird and it is sneaky long; longer than my used AJ Star for sure. It holds up to power/wind a lot better than my G*, which is just too flippy to be dependable, and the glide is fantastic. It's perfect out of the box, which leads me to believe I will probably have to replace it after 6 months of use, but right now it is fantastic.

found two 167g jl teebs, even flatter than those white star ones. higher plh than them too. digging it. i just can't decide between star and JL. maybe i'll keep star now to season and then in a few years i'll have cycles of champ ready to go.

i have a teebird crisis. if i can find more of these lighter ones that are really flat then they're going to replace my stars. all teebirds are good teebirds, i guess, but i want the *best* teebirds.

found two 167g jl teebs, even flatter than those white star ones. higher plh than them too. digging it. i just can't decide between star and JL. maybe i'll keep star now to season and then in a few years i'll have cycles of champ ready to go.

i have a teebird crisis. if i can find more of these lighter ones that are really flat then they're going to replace my stars. all teebirds are good teebirds, i guess, but i want the *best* teebirds.

Flatten it yourself. I have one of the earlier JL's at 167g that is pretty stiff like a brinster. I flattened it to 11x level of dome and its a beast of a little bird. For a light weight disc it fades hard.

I'll have to try. I got over my crisis though and just realized I have great teebs all around And I'll just have to throw them all this summer. Phew. That was close.

Star/EchoStar illogically feels heavier than Champion of the same weight to me. Only blend I don't have 100% confidence in. Gotta do some brain exercises

That's interesting because I've had the same feeling about other discs/plastics. Theres gotta be some sort of mental trickery going on. Maybe the solid colors of star compared to translucent champion?

Star/EchoStar illogically feels heavier than Champion of the same weight to me. Only blend I don't have 100% confidence in. Gotta do some brain exercises

That's interesting because I fell in love with my EchoStar Teebird all over again a few days ago. I was throwing a tight window with a mando on the right and my E* Teebird just flipped up flat, slid a little to the right and reliably faded back toward the basket. Birdie putts three rounds in a row on a 350ft hole. My issue is I'm on the verge of needing a new champ bird. The one I've been throwing the last two years is staying straight too long and the overlap with the E* is apparent. New Jolly Launcher in my future?

Latest posts