• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

No. Not plus rimmed. We're talking pre-'08/'09.

I know someone who has some. He's curious about the current Fair Market Value. I'm hoping to get several. I have a Glow Cal-tooled with a Big D in the Desert stamp. It's been the staple of my bag for 5+ years. Hoping I never lose it...

If you could get em for 25-30 a piece I would say you did well then, especially since you love them. I really don't know what the going rate would be, maybe a lot higher.

Never thrown anything but a 12x champ teebird, after reading all 119 pages, yes all, I've decided to start to throw this mold more. How are the star tb right now? Would you recommend a star teebird or a TL?

Never thrown anything but a 12x champ teebird, after reading all 119 pages, yes all, I've decided to start to throw this mold more. How are the star tb right now? Would you recommend a star teebird or a TL?

The current dual stamp color star Teebirds are okay. The dome has come down compared to the pop-tops (more like soup bowls) from ~2 years back, but still more than the pre-# *T's I used to have.

I'm throwing two current run Star TBs that I got in November @166g, and personally I love them. They hold good lines and fade reliably w/o having to pump in extra power like the newer JL Champ TBs. Mine fill the slot between Discmania's S-FD and C-FD2 and I use them on golf lines between 270' and 330' BH, and 200-250' FH.

got to see some new brinsters today... I didn't buy one though, I've already got some backups... and these things last forever ....

16529811316_c4eff92040_b.jpg

Those new brinsters are soo awesome looking. A few more could potentially come in handy.

Found this matching set of Teebs tonight at a small Hastings store in nowhereville, TX that just happens to sell discs. These were sitting in the pile with the rest of the herd. $18/ea.

Unthrown, Pre-flight, patent-tooled, 150g, *T

Couldn't resist. Yippee!!!

20150219_210330.jpg

c6700a8a-216c-430c-bea2-0ec9563d5b48.jpg

20150219_210725.jpg

I have a couple Brinsters and a couple Pro Teebirds headed my direction in the mail. Do you guys have experience with either of these particular 'birds?

Are the newer runs of Brinsters still crazy-stable? I sure hope so...

What about Pro Teebirds? The ones I have coming in are both around 170...I'm hoping for 'birds that are laser-straight or at least a plastic blend that will season rapidly so that they become straight flyers...

I was not a fan of the pro teebirds. They are like a TL with less glide when new, and will quickly wear into a nearly unusable state because of high turn and no fade.

I have a couple Brinsters and a couple Pro Teebirds headed my direction in the mail. Do you guys have experience with either of these particular 'birds?

Are the newer runs of Brinsters still crazy-stable? I sure hope so...

What about Pro Teebirds? The ones I have coming in are both around 170...I'm hoping for 'birds that are laser-straight or at least a plastic blend that will season rapidly so that they become straight flyers...

I am a big fan of the pro teebirds. So much so I am a little sad that there are a few leaving the factory store headed to you instead of to me.
Anyway, they really are dead straight with fade out of the box. Mine is 167g and about 9 months old and has some turn in it now with slight fade at the end. I still love it for distance as I don't have a big arm. I have definitely been planning on buying more for backups.

I was not a fan of the pro teebirds. They are like a TL with less glide when new, and will quickly wear into a nearly unusable state because of high turn and no fade.

Hmmm, backhand roller disc perhaps? I've seen some mean shots locally with beat DX Teebirds...

I am a big fan of the pro teebirds. So much so I am a little sad that there are a few leaving the factory store headed to you instead of to me.
Anyway, they really are dead straight with fade out of the box. Mine is 167g and about 9 months old and has some turn in it now with slight fade at the end. I still love it for distance as I don't have a big arm. I have definitely been planning on buying more for backups.

There's still over 100 available at the pro shop right now. I don't know how hard they are to find, but hopefully I don't dig these new 'birds TOO much...